Liz Jones' Diary

tosspot

Thanks to this forum for putting me onto this womans' column it is compulsive reading, i've bought that paper on and off for ages to do a crossword in the "You" supplement but now this womans' unhinged ramblings take president.

As a shooter that spends their fair share of time out in the field we probably have all come across this type of deranged ex townie, clueless, opinionated, "dangerous" person, it's almost interesting trying to work out what makes these people tick.

She's on her way

responsibility of land ownership

For what it's worth it would appear that she is writing her way way into some sort of breakdown, Hey Ho :good:

TP

She's an attention seeking cow, plain and simple. This latest published episode in her life is just more me, me, me, poor me.

You don't get that old all on your ownsome without good reason. Pure and simple she's a royal pain in the backside - she will probably tell the world that no man could accept her independance or her career mindedness but the truth is more like she is a selfish royal pain in the backside. However, what makes her special and different from all other royal pains in the backside, is that she has a newspaper column.

It is literary genius without a doubt. And i note on the bottom of the first link "Catch up on Liz's journals living *In which I realise I hate my life here" Let's hope with "here" she means planet earth.

You know what, things in my life aren't particularly good at the moment and even if i did have a newspaper column (is the Daily Fail a newspaper?) i certainly wouldn't be spilling my guts all over it. Maybe Liz Jones should try a new found sense of decorum or indeed an ounce of self respect.

Self pitying bitch.

......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand relax.

Why the dirty old ***** is single:

I clamber out of bed, in the clothes I have been wearing for the past three, four days. It is freezing. I then take my two hot-water bottles down to the kitchen and put them by the kettle, so they are ready for when I can go to bed again. If, come 9pm, I find that I have forgotten to bring my hot-water bottles downstairs, I am overwhelmed by fatigue and despair. ‘Nooooooo!’ I wail. ‘Nooooooo!!!!’

I don’t care if I don’t eat. I have gone four days without a bath. It seems too much effort to take my clothes off. I sometimes go to bed without brushing my teeth. I’ve run out of hair conditioner. Soon, there will be no shampoo, unless I borrow the dogs’.

I get in bed, with my two hot-water bottles and series five of Grey’s Anatomy, and I cannot get out again. I no longer go shopping to buy nice things but instead, on a dark afternoon, I climb in my car in my pyjamas and buy a bottle of cava from the recently reopened garage.

FM :good:

Edited by Ferret Master

Is this the silly Moo who made out that some one had shot at her letter box ? :o

It strikes me that she could have researched the effects of puppies on a kitchen, and that perhaps the opportunistic nature of cats meant that ferals will settle in if you feed them. :santa::yes:

Vmaxphil is right. This is the written equivalent to diarrhoea. Only measurable for the volume and not the content or quality. What’s worse is that some fool is paying her for this liquid brown stuff. I suppose that that makes us foolish for expending energy on reading it and discussing it.

OH POOH :yes:

I agree with Tosspot. She appears to be losing her marbles.

She blustered into the countryside, criticising rural life for all the world to see, then wonders why they hate the sight of her. :yes:

She's starting to realise she doesn't fit in, and is coming apart, like her trivial, shallow life.

I think the Daily Mail should axe her column. Her increasingly erratic and bizarre writing is hardly what her fashionista followers want to read,

and nobody else does, except in a "staring at roadkill" kind of way. :o

Edited by Chard

I agree with Tosspot. She appears to be losing her marbles.

She blustered into the countryside, criticising rural life for all the world to see, then wonders why they hate the sight of her. :yes:

She's starting to realise she doesn't fit in, and is coming apart, like her trivial, shallow life.

I think the Daily Mail should axe her column. Her increasingly erratic and bizarre writing is hardly what her fashionista followers want to read,

and nobody else does, except in a "staring at roadkill" kind of way. :o

Couldn't have put it any better - and "We are no longer accepting comments on this article" at the bottom of each of her tales of woe tells it's own story.

She may not be the mad, whingeing old cow you all take her for, just how much does she make out of it.

To her it may be no different from writing a novel, perhaps we should not take folk at face value. Her real life may not be what she states, her column could be all just fiction.

Rod