Hi Lux

pavman

thinking my next truck will ba a Hi Lux double cab with truckman top and shooting hatch fitted, they seem a little close to teh ground front end but thats the only thing i can see at the mo.... any one got one? the MPG given is 34 which is fab me thinks :D

be able to stow the kit and dogs out of view whilst at work then down the farm after, nice to keep things private :D

ah I was just thinking when you were lamping at night, mines just 4 bolts to undo and lift off then good to go and the dog stays in. With the mirrors on them If its really cold or I don't take the top off I just shoot from the drivers seat, gun fits on a mat on the dash so dead easy to get to.

I've got one. If you want the cheapest price in UK to buy one then pm me.

Mine is a 3.0 D4D automatic double cab HL3 spec. Goes like a trooper , excellent off road, very nice to drive, 29mpg with A/T tyres, tows 2500kg, and personally looks nicer than any other pick up.

Servicing quite expensive but any main dealer is.

Seen a couple of highways agency ones that are 3 years old with 160,000 miles on them and still being booted about most days.

If you intend to use it off road then get rid of the crappy tyres it comes with and stick some A/T's on it.