It took a while... but I managed it

Peter De La Mare

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I read his "Last Post" correctly, I would take it that he regards anybody who isn't filthy stinking rich and able to afford to shoot clays frequently,

as some form of lowlife failure, to be avoided at all costs.

Repellant views such as that are, thankfully, quite rare these days.

If your ban gets you away from trash like that, Pete, I'd say you were in the best place :good:

Congratulations :hmm:

Edited by Chard

No, MC got it right. Dennis is just doing his bidding now :good:

If I had a pound for every run in I had with that ******** I wouldn't need to work.

People like him ******* annoy me as they will not accept anything other than there opinion and if you happen to disagree with him you are an idiot and you get rude pm's.

Glen Presley will be the next one banned as he seems to have locked horns with Dennis.

Aye, Dennis is Isagair's puppet. They're both as bad as each other. :good:

Very amusing to read Isagair's rants, I can imagine him frothing at the mouth as he types. How many times has he uttered the 'Lead 50% heavier than Steel' line? :oops::yes:

Well! you're not alone mate, I'm banned for the second time over there. :yes::good: Old Iasgair or Grumpydunn as I call him is the most narrow minded and aggresive person I've ever conversed with. I had a salvo of rude and aggresive PM's from him and I always repsonded politely, but still he continued to call me an anti and constantly accused me of trying to wreck the WEBBsite.

It's obvious if you dare go against the consensus of opinion.............you're out :hmm:

Rob

:lol::P Only Joking pete, You can have your chance at revenge soon. I have shot a round of clays with him and a nice chap he is too :good:

You've got with Is-A-Gay or whatever his name is? You should have used Steel shot, I would have liked to have seen his reaction. :lol: I don't believe that he has the ability to be nice at all.

Well! you're not alone mate, I'm banned for the second time over there. :oops::yes: Old Iasgair or Grumpydunn as I call him is the most narrow minded and aggresive person I've ever conversed with. I had a salvo of rude and aggresive PM's from him and I always repsonded politely, but still he continued to call me an anti and constantly accused me of trying to wreck the WEBBsite.

It's obvious if you dare go against the consensus of opinion.............you're out :good:

Rob

Well done Rob. I wasn't aware you were a multi time bannee! :lol::good: Makes my effort look somewhat ordinary now. :hmm::lol: I wish I'd saved the PMs I had from him, they were spectacularly abusive, more than I'd have been able to serve out myself. :yes:

Not at all. I doubt if I'll go back, it was all far too serious for my liking, but the morbid lure of the sheer ####ishness of some of the characters made almost compelling viewing. Like looking at car crashes.

What a classic word, I'm going to nick that one for sure. :good:

Rob

You've got with Is-A-Gay or whatever his name is? You should have used Steel shot, I would have liked to have seen his reaction. :yes: I don't believe that he has the ability to be nice at all.

Well done Rob. I wasn't aware you were a multi time bannee! :good::yes: Makes my effort look somewhat ordinary now. :good::lol: I wish I'd saved the PMs I had from him, they were spectacularly abusive, more than I'd have been able to serve out myself. :hmm:

Reading one or two of your last post's over there I recon you did a good job mate :good::oops:

Rob

No I was meaning you pete :lol: I should edit my post and be abit more truthfull :lol: I cant stand ya :P

And the revenge bit was about Grimsthorp :lol:

Oh right :hmm: , well that's awfully nice of you to say so! *Man hug* :P:lol: Revenge will happen in 2010, I'm confident. :good::yes:

What a classic word, I'm going to nick that one for sure. :good:

You're welcome. :oops:

Reading one or two of your last post's over there I recon you did a good job mate :yes::good:

:lol:

Pete, I have been a long time reader of claysporting but I never bothered posting because it was a flame fest, the mood and content of which controlled by a handful of elitest up their backside registered competition shooters.

At this point I shall refrain from my statistically proven point that the CPSA does not actually represent the majority of clay shooters but just a handful of registered competition chasers from each County.

I don't quite see how you got banned - from my regular reading I can't see that I have noticed a pattern of posting that would set the path to bannage. Have there been posts removed etc?

In all seriousness, they are all ******* nuts and best left well alone.

Edited by Mungler

How long did it take you to get banned.I managed a ban in under 2 hours on Shootforum for commenting on a couple of the brothers posts when he was at work.One was a post about shooting a fox at 297 yards,and i commented that it must have been a lucky shot.I then received from other "gallant" members PMs saying i was "attacking", yes i did say attacking,another member of the forum.Very misguided fools with a very shallow and sheltered mind me thinks.

At this point I shall refrain from my statistically proven point that the CPSA does not actually represent the majority of clay shooters but just a handful of registered competition chasers from each County.

Here we go again, well, you didn't refrain from it, this is getting a bit like an old Ian Durie and The Blockheads record at a Basildon Car Boot Sale, every post that contains the initials CPSA is used by you to rubbish serious competition shooters, it's a bit like saying the USPGA (that's United States Professional Golfers Association) doesn't represent the views of the ordinary golfer in America who plays the odd 18 holes at his local club, NO..........it's not meant to..!!

Of course the CPSA has no appeal to the straw bale mob, these guys have no real interest in the sport, it's just an excuse for a bit of a laugh on a Sunday morning before they all sod off down the boozer, and as for insurance, whoa, they don't need that, that's way too expensive, after all, they've been shooting for 6 months already and not shot anybody yet, so why worry..? :hmm:

As for Pete being banned from Claysporting, the ban is usually only temporary, I know several guys on there who've been banned and are now back on, just move on and forget about it, my only comment would be don't pick a fight with somebody whose technical knowledge of the sport of shotgun shooting is clearly greater than yours, (and mine, come to that.) :yes:

There's only one guy on that forum that talks any sense, and that's Smoker. :good:

Cat.

Pete, I have been a long time reader of claysporting but I never bothered posting because it was a flame fest, the mood and content of which controlled by a handful of elitest up their backside registered competition shooters.

I don't quite see how you got banned - from my regular reading I can't see that I have noticed a pattern of posting that would set the path to bannage. Have there been posts removed etc?

In all seriousness, they are all ******* nuts and best left well alone.

Speaking for myself, you don't need to do anything controversial to get banned, I always try to be polite on forums, but I do have a twisted sense of humour, I do enjoy a good laugh.

As mentioned before there’s one grumpy old sod who seems to dominate most posters over there, I had the audacity to confront him but I remained polite right up to my last post or two. I’m a very placid sort of bloke but the old ****** pushed me just too far and I got a bit annoyed. :good::hmm:

I got banned for “bad posts” go on and read them, I’m Ratman2 over there, read my posts and tell me please, what the hell I did to get a ban, cos I don’t know. :yes:

Rob

As for Pete being banned from Claysporting, the ban is usually only temporary, I know several guys on there who've been banned and are now back on, just move on and forget about it, my only comment would be don't pick a fight with somebody whose technical knowledge of the sport of shotgun shooting is clearly greater than yours, (and mine, come to that.) :yes:

You do come out with some crip! :lol:;) I wasn't even arguing a technical point!! It was just the fact that I use Steel (all 200 carts this year) for Skeet and that seemed to unleash the most incredible abuse from this guy. I don't doubt that he's very technically minded, but his interpersonal skills and debating skills are really appalling, he could probably be of use to fend off a Lead ban, but not how he conducts himself at the moment!! :hmm::hmm:

How long did it take you to get banned.I managed a ban in under 2 hours on Shootforum for commenting on a couple of the brothers posts when he was at work.One was a post about shooting a fox at 297 yards,and i commented that it must have been a lucky shot.I then received from other "gallant" members PMs saying i was "attacking", yes i did say attacking,another member of the forum.Very misguided fools with a very shallow and sheltered mind me thinks.

Impressive !! :hmm::hmm:

Took 18 months. :yes: