It took a while... but I managed it

Peter De La Mare

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you haven't missed much, it appears you pair were quite popular with some members, and they wanted you back..!! :)

Dennis really needs to sort out that site, and drag it up into the 21st century, it needs proper mods, not the "Cranners Style", i.e. jumping down your throat with every cross word, but a sensible prohibition on all of the swearing and foul language, it needs a yellow / red card system to clear out the hotheads. :lol:

Cat.

:lol: It's only a man hug, I wasn't planning on pushing cartridges up your backside or anything! :)

Besides, like I said repeatedly, I shoot Lead all the time, apart from a few rounds of Skeet a year where Steel I find to be superior (not to mention cheaper). Might have flung a few Steels around at Dartford Sporting stands where I had few loose in my pocket, and they worked ok there as well. But, I'm a Lead shooter.

:drinks: It's only a man hug, I wasn't planning on pushing cartridges up your backside or anything! :)

Besides, like I said repeatedly, I shoot Lead all the time, apart from a few rounds of Skeet a year where Steel I find to be superior (not to mention cheaper). Might have flung a few Steels around at Dartford Sporting stands where I had few loose in my pocket, and they worked ok there as well. But, I'm a Lead shooter.

Thank God for that...........MC hold off with the Vaseline. B)

Look, take it from me, steel shot is an invention of the devil, do yourself a favour and NEVER AGAIN admit in public you've so much as sniffed a box of steel carts. :lol:

See you Monday, I'm buying the teas this time..!! :drinks:

Cat.