ESSEX MASTERS

Anni

:) I might well be on for this, after let myself down financially the year before i couldn't make. As Tosspot mentioned it i've been thinking about where to appropriate some funds from, taa daa, no council tax in Jan and Feb... sorted. :yes: Edited by Markio

Sadly the Essex Masters (currently) clashes with a work trip (to Huntington Beach California), tough choice i know but it's looking like I'll have to wait until 2011 to give it a whirl :good:

Are you saying that Essex is lesser than spending time in HB?! How dare you...:good:

Are you commentating again this year? Or being the face of Planet? Always fancied playing there, never did manage it.

Are you saying that Essex is lesser than spending time in HB?! How dare you...:lol:

Are you commentating again this year? Or being the face of Planet? Always fancied playing there, never did manage it.

Sounds like someone in the know :lol:

Make the trip to HB - you won't be disappointed! :good:

Definitely doing the Eclipse thing out there but hopefully commentating too :good:

Sounds like someone in the know :good:

Used to play Div 1 NSPL a few years back and did a TPPL in Turkey, moved and never go another team sadly and thusly sold my kit. Use the same name over on the 'other' forum, posted in the plat members section 6 months or so back when I was looking to get my SGC which you kindly offered to hook up and blam away. I'll take you up on it at some point :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to Anni the other day about this beanfeast. ;)

How many Northern boys and girls have we got making the trek to darkest Essex for this? Enough to make up a squad?

There's me and Anni and I know Beretta said he might give it a go, though he's still in deepest Daaaaarzet at the moment ;)

Anyone else? I reckon it'll need an overnight prior to the shoot. I'm not driving all night and shooting 100 birds in the morning, 100 in the afternoon then trekking home.

That's just indecent ???

Edited by Chard

Chard,

As last year you are welcome to stay,

I don't have room for all of you though. If you want to stay in the same place then I suggest a Premier Inn at Braintree. There are two in braintree, one is the Mulberry Tree and the other is Fowlers Farm.

Fowlers farm probably has the best resturaunt beside it although they are less than 1/4 mile apart so you could use either. They are both easy for you to get to and en route if you are using the A14/M11 which I would if I were you.

Braintree to Halstead is probably 15 miles at the very most and if you all came down early the day before we could all meet up for a practice at the Fennes and an evening meal.

And you will probably get a better breakfast than the Halstead cafe

Cheers

Martin

This is the one

Edited by MC

Chard,

As last year you are welcome to stay,

I don't have room for all of you though. If you want to stay in the same place then I suggest a Premier Inn at Braintree. There are two in braintree, one is the Mulberry Tree and the other is Fowlers Farm.

Fowlers farm probably has the best resturaunt beside it although they are less than 1/4 mile apart so you could use either. They are both easy for you to get to and en route if you are using the A14/M11 which I would if I were you.

Braintree to Halstead is probably 15 miles at the very most and if you all came down early the day before we could all meet up for a practice at the Fennes and an evening meal.

And you will probably get a better breakfast than the Halstead cafe

Cheers

Martin

Cheers Martin, and thanks for the offer of overnight at Grange ???

The practice at Fennes and evening blow-out sounds like a good idea to me ;) , we'll see how many of us there are.

I don't think it'll be many though, Nick's away working and Paulos is a ******* student ;)

We'll show these Southern Jessies how it's done ???

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I was talking to Anni the other day about this beanfeast. ;)

How many Northern boys and girls have we got making the trek to darkest Essex for this? Enough to make up a squad?

There's me and Anni and I know Beretta said he might give it a go, though he's still in deepest Daaaaarzet at the moment :D

Anyone else? I reckon it'll need an overnight prior to the shoot. I'm not driving all night and shooting 100 birds in the morning, 100 in the afternoon then trekking home.

That's just indecent ???

I will give it a go ;) ........ Need to get some practice in first though haha

Cheers Martin, and thanks for the offer of overnight at Grange ???

The practice at Fennes and evening blow-out sounds like a good idea to me ;) , we'll see how many of us there are.

I don't think it'll be many though, Nick's away working and Paulos is a ******* student ;)

If i manage to shrug off the work commitments i'll let you know, but for now its looking like no 2010 Essex Masters for me :D