Mobile Network "3"

Boromir

Give them a wide berth. My wife and I had contacts with them for about 3 years. Nothing wrong with the contract, it was the lack of signal strength that made us end it.

It took 2 hours for them to release the code so that my wife could change suppliers. They are now chasing me for a 'payment' they reckon I owe. I have a receipt to prove I paid it, so I'm going to let them go as far as they want with it.

Give them a wide berth. My wife and I had contacts with them for about 3 years. Nothing wrong with the contract, it was the lack of signal strength that made us end it.

It took 2 hours for them to release the code so that my wife could change suppliers. They are now chasing me for a 'payment' they reckon I owe. I have a receipt to prove I paid it, so I'm going to let them go as far as they want with it.

Totally agree with this, I have been with them about 2 years and recently the signal has got terrible so at the end of this contract I am ditching them.

Totally agree with this, I have been with them about 2 years and recently the signal has got terrible so at the end of this contract I am ditching them.

What a coincidence!

I am having signal trouble too and ditching them in April when the contract ends. I get no end of calls cut off for no reason AND I live in what 3 class as a turbo coverage area (the strongest and best service)

I got a few calls the other day offering me a new phone and a new contract I told them to stick it and I Will be terminating my contract when it's due for renewal.

Found a better deal on Vodafone

I heard horror stories of people leaving ending up with Phantom bills that had already been paid and IIRC they had one on Watchdog earlier this year with the same trouble.

Keep your records and if sending in a letter for ending the contract send it special delivery and ring to make sure they receive it record your call and log the name of the person your talking to.

I've got a 3 contract and I have the same trouble with the calls just being cut off with no reason for it. I went for an Orange contract not that long ago before the 3 one had ended, I just got fed up with it! I haven't tried to get my PAC number from them yet, I hope that's not too much of a struggle :hmm:

Phones 4 U are doing some good deals at the moment, especially with Vodafone. I had 700 minutes of talk time, 250 text messages for £30 a month. Plus, the gave me £30 for my old phone and £50 cash back as well.

My GF got a cracking SIM ONLY deal with Vodafone she gets about 650 mins talktime and unlimited texts for about £13.50 a month :yes::good::lol:

I pay £15 for 75 mins and unlimited texts :lol:

I am using 3 mobile for internet. They were **** but I had no BT line so it was them or nothing. However they have done some local upgrading in Kent and it's now as quick as the BT line I had at my former residence. It cost £75 and lasted just under 6 months and I have renewed it recently. It really depends on where you are as to signal strength.

LB

I am using 3 mobile for internet. They were **** but I had no BT line so it was them or nothing. However they have done some local upgrading in Kent and it's now as quick as the BT line I had at my former residence. It cost £75 and lasted just under 6 months and I have renewed it recently. It really depends on where you are as to signal strength. I appear to get unlimited texts through the PC as well.

LB