What tyres are getting your vehicle round your shoots ?

Salop Matt

I use Kumho MTs, they work great for me but wear fast. If you need reall off road performance then you have no choice but to put up with the wear and noise.

BFG AT are supposed to be some of the best 50/50 tyres out there. They wear very well, aren't noisy and work ok in the mud. If I didn't have to work in some really nasty mud at times that's what I'd go for. They cost a lot but it's worth it if you're going to keep the truck :look:

The other thing with the BFG's is because the compound is hard hence the time they last the economy is better than the remould copies. My fourtrack lost about 2mpg when I swapped for the colway copies and though it doesn't sound like much over their 50K lifespan it certainly adds up

look on the auction site under item number 280340827432 cheap as chips, he will give you all the help you need hes a nice bloke, his name is charles give him a ring 07505105027 office hours.. tell him wayne with the window van put you in touch. he'll look after you cheers..

Try General Grabbers, Ive got them on my M-class less than £400 fitted. Seem to cope pretty well with mud, rain etc.

I have the same on My Isuzu Trooper and they are really quite good on or off road and I drive over all of my shoots

Les :good:

Edited by Lez325