Range Rover 1999 Vogue Special Edition

Condor

My beloved Rangie is for sale due to changed circumstances. I've owned her for over 5 years and was the second owner from new. Long MOT and Tax (November 2010) and meticulously maintained. Full service history and previous MOTS available for new owner. The interior is all leather, lightstone with contrasting piping, electric seats, dual climate control, Harmon Kardon 10 speaker sound system sounds fantastic, 6 CD changer, electric sunroof, electric windows, electrically adjustable wing mirrors. Nokia Bluetooth carkit installed professionally,(cost £200 new) suits most phones. Smartnav satnav and emergency system, traffic cameras and tracker fitted (over £600 new). On a monthly subscription which buyer can choose to take or leave. New fitted over mats as well as a set of genuine Range Rover rubber mats (drivers side is wearing thin), and a new fitted boot over mat. No damage to seats or interior.

Special Edition - only 100 ever made - Java Black with double white coachline and SE badging. 4.6 V8. Engine runs extremely sweetly and has been very well maintained with lots of money spent over the years. 132K on the clock. Interior finish is part walnut finish as with most of the special editions.

Extras include a Thomas air compressor fitted in the engine bay if you want to deflate tyres when going off road, so you can easily re-inflate them when getting back on the tar. Also a full genuine Range Rover soft touch nudge bar with front light protectors, Range Rover spots, and a full set of fitted rear light protectors. Side steps / running boards. Manual override system with 4 gauges fitted in the engine bay for the air suspension if its ever needed (I replaced the suspension air bags and compressor about 2 years back so its unlikely, but this cost £150 at the time and it means you don't need to crawl home on the bump stops if there is an EAS fault.) I also upgraded the indicators to clear, and the full set of coloured ones are packed up ready to go to the new owner as well.

I've had the shocks upgraded two months ago to Konis on each corner, and the spark plug leads to blue Magnecor performance leads - the performance and drive is truly superb. Tyres are Pirelli Scorpions on each corner, all very new (last pair only 2 months old) and the alloys are the sought after 18" Mondials, with a full size Mondial spare, also in good condition. There is a factory fitted towbar which is excellent and the car tows any load fantastically - very stable and easy.

The car has mostly been used for long distance commutes and a trip to the shooting ground once a week. Its a great family workhorse and fantastic performer on long distances. I've spent loads on keeping everything working well over the years. She is 10+ years old, though, and there are a few trolley dings and a scratch, all purely cosmetic and not detracting from the car at all. The passenger door lock doesn't lock on the remote anymore, but if locked manually, it ties in as normal with the central locking. Will cost about £50 to strip and refit which I've factored into the price. Replaced manifold for MOT as it was blowing slightly, and new brake lines fitted due to corrosion on old ones. All the manuals are present in the original leather folder, both keyfobs (cost a fortune to replace), the EKA code, Radio code and manual sunroof closing tool. (All too often missing on the dodgy ebay cars!!!)

Glasses' guide for the normal model of this year is £5000 for a private sale - this is a fully loaded special edition with great service history which would go on a dealer floor for around £6500 + . I'm looking for £4900 for a quick sale. V5 all present and correct, taxed and ready to go, with a very recent big service (three months ago). Make a great family or shooting vehicle and is really comfortable to drive and gets through the snow and ice with NO problems. No test pilots or tyre kickers, please, I need to sell her as soon as possible as I no longer have the room to keep her. I'll have some pics as soon as possible, working away on contract at present.

• 1 month later...
You say that the interior is all leather. Does this include the carpets and head-lining ?

It's just that saying that the interior is "all leather" could be mis-leading for people if they arent.

Sorry, car was sold some time ago now....perhaps take a look at the date of the ad for a clue?? At least the leather was real.....