DEADLY SET TRIGER ON MY CZ!!!

Frank

WOW, what a difference the set triger makes on my CZ .223.

I was out early on my local range, and got one regged hole at 100yds using the set triger. :huh: .

It is deadly light, you really have to be lined up and ready for it, as soon as you touch it, it goes off :lol: .

Thanks Tommy for telling me about the set triger. :lol:

Cant wait till i get the digital camera and share the pics with you all. :D

Now for the next test, Shooting at foxes and long range bunnys. :lol:

I will keep you all informed.

Thanks.

Plexer is right, you push the triger farward, but be ready and keep the rifle deadly still, as the slightest touch lets it off :lol: .

MAKE SHORE THE RIFLE IS POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION AND READY TO FIRE WHEN USING THE SET TRIGER ON THE CZ.

Tommy, im using Sako and remington at present, but have orderd Black Hills and winchester white Box, ment to be deadly acurate :huh: .

Edited by Frank

2 things to remeber on this, 1st you also get double set triggers on which you pull the rear most trigger which sets it and then touch off the shot using the front, just so this dosent confuse you if someone says my rifle has a set trigger, want a go.

2ndly if the set trigger litterally only requires the contact of your finger it is probably too light, a good test is to set the trigger (empty of course) and bounce the butt on the floor from a few inches up, if the trigger goes off, its too light to be safe. i know that the set trigger on all brno's (older models in this case) that ive used have had the trigger so you just build a slight pressure and it goes, where as my fathers mauser has a much heavier one with much less feeling (i.e no creep at all)

Nick, my CZ has only got one triger, not 2. I push it farward and its set. I find it very good for accuracy :huh:

Having said that, i would NOT use it in the feild, what so ever, strictly in a controled range inviroment.

I dont think their is anything rong with the set triger, it is ment to be as light as it is and talking to my rifle smith, he did say CZ tend to go a bit too light, but thats their way.

The triger when its not set is fairly good too, a bit of creep, but lets off at 4Ib.

Thanks anyway for the tip Nick, ill keep it in mind. :lol:

sorry u miss interprited my 1st comment mate, i meant that you also get a double set trigger as well as the single set which is on your rifle.

if i was you i would either lighten up you un set trigger or make the set trigger heavy, this way you can maintain a constant, and not risk any mistakes in the field.

but this is only what i would do, im sure you will find in time what suits you, looks forward to seeing its 1st victuims :huh:

:devil::devil::devil: .

Nice shooting with the foxes, Tommy and Fubar :devil: . Great stuff :devil:

Nick, as soon as i get my digital camera, i will post pics of various victims, (foxes ect.) :devil:

In the meantime, if i get any lucky with foxes, i will use my camera phone :yp: , not the best, but it will do until i get the digital.

Edited by Frank

Thanks Martin, great info. :yp:

I will certainly look into it more.

As i have said, i would NEVER use it whilst hunting with the rifle and i mean NEVER.

It is just too dangerous. I would only use it in a controled shooting range and only when the rifle is in a rest and pointed in the right direction and ready to fire.

Nick, i missunderstood you, i thought you said mine has 2 trigers, sorry about that :*) . Not to worry. :devil: