SNIPE OR WOODCOCK

smig4373

Snipe or Woodcock  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a Snipe or Woodcock

• Snipe
    • Woodcock

Dont take this the wrong way but if you were not sure what it was you shouldnt have shot it. If it had turned out to be a sandpiper or plover you would be in deep **** by now.

Personally and its only my opinion of course so dont get agitated.... I cannot see the point in shooting either snipe or woodcock, numbers of which are both nationally declining.

I dont suppose its even a mouthful.

FM

Guest rimotu66

Am late on this one and ive read what has been said already but yes its a Snipe..... Got my 1st Woodcock x2 on the last shoot :blush: (Sorry fishermanMike).

Edited by rimotu66

Dont take this the wrong way but if you were not sure what it was you shouldnt have shot it. If it had turned out to be a sandpiper or plover you would be in deep **** by now.

Personally and its only my opinion of course so dont get agitated.... I cannot see the point in shooting either snipe or woodcock, numbers of which are both nationally declining.

I dont suppose its even a mouthful.

FM

Yes this is only your opinion. I have seen more woodcock this year than in quite a few years, so until someone tells me it is against the law to shoot them or I notice a decline in their numbers I will keep shooting them.