How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: I went and did a round at jj's after working a night duty, normally i wouldnt bother after a night and after the first 4 stands of 7s and 8s i wished i hadnt, but then i woke up and virtually straighted the rest of it for a half respectable 74!!!

DangerousDave snapping at my heels with a prententious 71!! ???

:good: I went and did a round at jj's after working a night duty, normally i wouldnt bother after a night and after the first 4 stands of 7s and 8s i wished i hadnt, but then i woke up and virtually straighted the rest of it for a half respectable 74!!!

DangerousDave snapping at my heels with a prententious 71!! ???

Nice one, have they thrown you into A class yet?

PMFSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's him. They're specs Jim, but not as we know it :good:

Sniff, You can hurt a blokes feelings you know ??? I told Chard and the refs I needed braile clays, and I finished up

with more zero's than the Japanese air force at Pearl Harbour!! I had a 72! I can only respond in my usual way..... Off ??????

Sniff, You can hurt a blokes feelings you know ??? I told Chard and the refs I needed braile clays, and I finished up

with more zero's than the Japanese air force at Pearl Harbour!! I had a 72! I can only respond in my usual way..... Off :good:???

Banzai Tojo ???

Gooks in the wire.

Good to see you again Jim, tell the optician that his new specs are making you cross-eyed and get a compo claim in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skeet for me today - wind was playing hell with the high bird today - even dropped 2 on high 1 and managed to drop high 7 when i was on a straight :good:??? ???

Ended 92/100 - 24, 22, 22, 24 - disappointing to say the least ???

I had a couple of rounds of skeet this morning and had the same problem - they were ducking and diving all over the place! :lol: Did a shoddy 45/50.

Are you doing the EO at Doveridge?

I had a couple of rounds of skeet this morning and had the same problem - they were ducking and diving all over the place! ??? Did a shoddy 45/50.

Are you doing the EO at Doveridge?

Been thinking about it - be my last chance in C class :good:

Edited by Bigweed

Been thinking about it

I'm going to try and get on one of the last squads on the Saturday so I can try and squeeze it on the way back from the North V South...

The targets are spot on at Doveridge - perfect place for a bit of C class sandbagging :good:

Edited by paulos

Went to Copfurn this morning.

I dont like to boast but I amazed them all - not only with my boyish good looks, but with my 65/80 too. ;)

Had a good laugh with Mung, Baglady and the Broken Couple.

Early doors Bagsy taught us a new sexual position involving a donkey :blink: That's before his gun fell over and he dented the rib on his gun :oops:

As a bonus for the day I managed to get PhilSIDC (who was in another squad) with the "there's something on the back of your shoe" / "hello sailor" gag. :w00t: (and we all "hello sailored" him as he pulled out of the car park :lol: )

Top morning ! :lol:

As a bonus for the day I managed to get PhilSIDC (who was in another squad) with the "there's something on the back of your shoe" / "hello sailor" gag. ;) (and we all "hello sailored" him as he pulled out of the car park :blink: )

Top morning ! :w00t:

That was a quality catch. He went for it hook line and sinker. Now the trick is to see how many times he will fall for it again :oops:

Skeet again this morning 96/100 - 24, 24, 24, 24 - at least it's consistent.

Dropped low 4 on the pair, low 6 on the single, high 6 on the singe :oops::P :P :good: :good: and high 4 on the single

One day :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Then had a couple of practice rounds and took the magic dot off my glasses to see how I'd get on with full use of both eyes - not even going to go there :good::oops::hmm::oops:

Edited by Bigweed

Skeet again this morning 96/100 - 24, 24, 24, 24 - at least it's consistent.

Dropped low 4 on the pair, low 6 on the single, high 6 on the singe :oops::P :P :good: :good: and high 4 on the single

One day :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Then had a couple of practice rounds and took the magic dot off my glasses to see how I'd get on with full use of both eyes - not even going to go there :good::oops::hmm::oops:

Nice one on the 96 :)

Skeet here too, had a dire day :( 19,19,19,18 grrrr. Have only shot a couple of rounds in the last month, seem to be shooting more sporting :)

Jon.

Edited by JonD