How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

It's all in the head mate :/ trust me :good:

:) I know what you mean Mag, but I never felt right with the challengers :yes: These olympics seem to work for me.

I was knocking everything out with them :yes: Might have a crack at Kingsley tomorrow and see if it was just a fluke

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I know what you mean Mag, but I never felt right with the challengers :) These olympics seem to work for me.

I was knocking everything out with them :lol: Might have a crack at Kingsley tomorrow and see if it was just a fluke

That would of been my choice as llandegla will be stucking freezing :yes: might of done it myself if i was up to it :/

NickyT in the states yet reading this :good: mad as a box of frogs :yes:

Hi Guys, just have to mention, got my first 99 on Saturday at the skeet. Missed the low house of the pair on stand 6 on the third round, still can't believe it. As it happens I'll be shooting my first ever skeet competition next Saturday. The wheels will probably fall off well and truly at that, but anyway still on a high getting the 99. <_<:mad:

Hi Guys, just have to mention, got my first 99 on Saturday at the skeet. Missed the low house of the pair on stand 6 on the third round, still can't believe it. As it happens I'll be shooting my first ever skeet competition next Saturday. The wheels will probably fall off well and truly at that, but anyway still on a high getting the 99. <_<:mad:

Good arrows, chap :)

I think you're talking yourself out of the straight though :lol: (The wheels will probably fall off well and truly at that)

Positive vibes, man :lol:

<_< Shot with the mafia at a very dodgy hay bale...beat them all, and await excuses like, "but i was using my pump "

or "Im not used to semi automatics" or " i didnt have a hangover"" " it was meant to be fun we didnt take it seriously"

"the snow blinded me!" "my name is bagsy" etc etc etc

<_< Shot with the mafia at a very dodgy hay bale...beat them all, and await excuses like, "but i was using my pump "

or "Im not used to semi automatics" or " i didnt have a hangover"" " it was meant to be fun we didnt take it seriously"

"the snow blinded me!" "my name is bagsy" etc etc etc

If I had been there you would have come a very close SECOND :mad::):lol:

:mad: Maybe...maybe not!!!! ME was only one clay behind me with his snazzy new semi auto............... Mungler did the usual and used a different gun for every stand!!!! <_<

I was merely baseing my estimate of my score based on our last outing, high lodge.

MC - 78

EE - 67

only a lowly 11 clays in it. and I was planning on using my 28bore so as that uses about 30% less shot than you then I would have scored 30% more if I had used a 12 so I reckon I shot a 67/50 :):lol:

AND you still haven't posted any scores, but then again it was only for fun wasn't it :lol: :lol:

Edited by MC

Good Shooting indeed :)

You have proved you can hit them, you just need to keep that mental frame of mind for your competition and I'm sure you will do well.

What ever the score make sure you enjoy yourself as theres allways next time :lol: Your just a clay away :lol:

66/100 at Caterham and Court Farm (registered) this morning. Shot like a complete ***** at Caterham. 22 of the 34 dropped at Court Farm came off 3 stands (2, 3, 3). All left to right quartering away Teals - think i was under all of them. NEED LESSONS :angry::angry::P:lol:

Edited by Bigweed

Shot the registered comp at Shugborough today with Anni.

Weather was clear and sunny, a bit cold.

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 77 :angry:

Anni - 69 :angry:

Some quite generous scorers there today, to be honest. I think I got given 2 or 3 that I didn't deserve :angry: And Anni might have been given 1 as well :good:

Might be making a bit of progress at this ground at last. This is my 5th visit for registered comps - 70, 72, 72, 69, 77(ish) :lol:

Wasn't that easy today, think I shot it better than usual. Saw Zippo there, he seemed to start off well and started losing wheels later on, not sure what he ended up on.

I was leading B Class when we left, but that won't last, there'll be several B Class well into the 80's :P

Yep as Chard says.

Can't seem to pull the second half of Shugborough together. My close range game is near perfection, but My long range game is still lost.

69 is a disapointment :angry: Another 5 pair stand went to the dogs again like last time.The same stand I did well on last my last visit :angry:

:angry: But I shall be back next time to kick the **** out of the place :lol:

Nice to see Zippo :P