How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12th is an ESP at Kegworth Mr P; the FITASC is on this Sunday :yes:

Thanks Nicky, I'd got it into my head that Kegworth's FITASC is on the 2nd Sunday of the month :unsure: :unsure:

The boy aka Son of Potter, has also pointed out my error (he was incredulous really as for all 30 of his years he'd never known me to be wrong) and I've changed my mind, I'll be at Kegworth this Sunday, weather permitting, so it would have probably been Kingsley or possibly Leadbrook I won't be going to on the 10th. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ho Ho Ho

Mr Potter

98/100 on Skeet today 25, 25, 24, 24 - dropped the second of the pairs on stand 4 on both rounds. Picked up first in B class. Was hoping for the ton this year but not a lot of time left now !!

Makes up for the poxy 89 yesterday

Well shot Biggers :good:

You could always have a trip up to Nottingham on the 19th? You could do Nottingham GC, Oxton and A614 in one sitting :yes:

I went to Nuthampstead SG for their Xmas shoot. For a change it was an international trap all round competition comprising of 25 OT, 25 UT, 25 ABT and 15 pairs of Double Trap so ex 105. I shot 22 OT, 21 UT, 23 ABT and 18 ex 30 DT :no: so finished up on 84 to win my class and a year's silver membership of the club worth £80 :good: Well worth venturing out in the cold for, but that's the trap gun away in the cabinet now until the game season is over.

Shot the xmas shoot today at Caerwys with the lad

Shot an 89 to take high gun :D

Jay shot a 69 to finish 4th in b class,Jay got a box of celebrations :good:

clays001.jpg

And i got

clays003.jpg

Happy days :good:

Nice one chaps - wish i'd taken this game up earlier in life

I went to Nuthampstead SG for their Xmas shoot. For a change it was an international trap all round competition comprising of 25 OT, 25 UT, 25 ABT and 15 pairs of Double Trap so ex 105. I shot 22 OT, 21 UT, 23 ABT and 18 ex 30 DT :no: so finished up on 84 to win my class and a year's silver membership of the club worth £80 :good: Well worth venturing out in the cold for, but that's the trap gun away in the cabinet now until the game season is over.

Well done Phil - thought trap was all year round. After all most ranges i've seen are under cover :hmm::hmm:

Edited by Bigweed

Well done Phil - thought trap was all year round. After all most ranges i've seen are under cover :hmm::hmm:

It is, I just give competition shooting a break nowadays during the winter. I'll nip over to Sporting Targets or down to the A1 to have a play on the sporting layouts instead.