Adjusting/tuning a Mossberg .410 pump??

Big Dog

I need some help. I have a .410 Mossberg pump action. Because I want to tune in all my guns to give the same view from the rib, this means my 410 is way to flat.

It is a Mossberg pump action (3"mag). It has a small pin type brass mid view nail on the rib and a white ball type at the muzzel end. No idea of any other details just in great condition. Can you adjust the stock in anyway. I know Berreta semi-autos have shims and want to know if the mossberg 410 has anything like this and how you adjust it if it does.

Some of you guys must have a solution to this problem. As alway, a mars bar to the reader with the best solution :yp: :devil:

and you can buy adjustable recoil pads, but this will give the feeling of raising the comb height (but wont nessicarily give you a better picture down the rib, depends on what shape your shoulders are and what your technique is like ..... blah blah blah....etc you get the picture :yp:

or if the guns not worth much chop it up, fit an adjustble cheek piece and fit a multi directional adjustable recoil pad

Edited by dunganick