got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all that I feel quite let down. :rolleyes:

He didn't get tazered, he didn't jump and they didn't nuke him. I bet he's tucked up in a nice warm cell with a cup of cocoa now while his poor mum is at home worrying about who is going to rob her next can of Special Brew from the offie for her, and it didn't even make 20 pages!

Never mind, maybe Ryan can give us a progress report when the nice little chap has been to court tomorrow.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read! I can't believe you couldn't let the dog out, that's not on. I'd have gone with mungs idea, let a bird banger off in the garden and shout "he's got a gun"! Who's going to pay for the roof then? I'd be marching round to his house and taking stuff to the value of the damage :rolleyes:

rented house lol looks like landlord got a bill! sounds like hes got a bloody hammer !

10 to 1 says he,s a roofer. who else would be up there happy as larry?

Only half way through this epic, oh I do so hope theres a happy ending. lol .

Cheers Rob.

Well I went to bed last night while a few pages were racked up. As I can't be bothered to read the whole thing again can someone answer whether the question "How did he get up there is the first place" was answered?

Was he one of those ninja hoodies who can scale walls better than Spiderman? or did he have his own personal ladder in his pocket?

damage dont seem as bad as first thought , qauter of the chimney stack has broken off bricks he was throwing so going to need rebuilding and pointing doing couple of tiles missing but quite alot cracked what are going to need replacing , and couple of arials broken off , so all in all not too bad could have been alot worse will get pics when i get a camera of my mate with a better zoom than my *** one

dont do anything, but if you ever bump into him in the not too distant future you should have a nice, quiet, polite conversation with him, telling him how hurt you were that he decided to damage your house, and implore him never to do it again :good:

Then kick the **** out of him