got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he is wearing a red suit, and has a big long bushy white beard, carrying a sack and sporting a pair of binoculars shouting "Rudolf, come back here you little ****".

This (above) is the funniest reply but the camera one is the most sensible :good:

video his chimney shaking as this is going to cost you....

Edit, can we have live action photos please :good:

Edited by malkiserow

It's ***** like this that think they run the country without putting anything in except crime.

If you do anything if you are in the wrong which is wrong :good:

I hope he slips and lands on his head, where there is no sense there is no feeling.

Hope you are freed of the scum soon.

I am surprised at you fellow pigeon watchers . The poor youth is unloved and is looking for somebody to talk to . You should be encouraging him to come down and to come into the house where you could cook him a nice supper . After supper you could give him a big hug . Tell him that if he comes to Norwich old Harnser will give him a big hug . I am sure there are lots of members on pw who would gladly give him a hug .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

wont let me in the garden to let the dog out for a ****! i have just been shouting abuse through my loft at him and even got told to stop that ! they should just leave and let me deal with him!
yes agree mate a little bit of street justice does the trick,But i dont think the cops would like that,Hope hes down soon so you can get your feet up and relax.