ryantidgwell

got some guy on my house roof

dont do anything, but if you ever bump into him in the not too distant future you should have a nice, quiet, polite conversation with him, telling him how hurt you were that he decided to damage your house, and implore him never to do it again :good:

Oh come on some piccys are needed on here better if they are just after the police have removed your foot from his a55 :good:

still like the hose pipe idea tho would be fitting to find the little **** frozen to the roof in the morning with a rather attractive shade of BLUE to his skin.

keep us posted matey :good:

i no where the little *** lives ! trust me when he gets out of nick after doing his 1 month no doubt he is getting a polite visit any person is welcome to come and have a word too!

I am surprised at you fellow pigeon watchers . The poor youth is unloved and is looking for somebody to talk to . You should be encouraging him to come down and to come into the house where you could cook him a nice supper . After supper you could give him a big hug . Tell him that if he comes to Norwich old Harnser will give him a big hug . I am sure there are lots of members on pw who would gladly give him a hug .

Harnser .

Harnser, are you going soft? Or has henry D converted you? LOL

i no where the little *** lives ! trust me when he gets out of nick after doing his 1 month no doubt he is getting a polite visit any person is welcome to come and have a word too!

go and jump on his roof

Malkie - You took my thought first - Howsabout a Christamas singalong CD at full blast

Listening to Harnser as well ............. play him some Aled Jones to soothe the little unloved slate-rat :good:

I've thought of a good one, take some pictures and sell them to the local press. I'm very surprised no-one has come up with that idea yet!

Get some pictures up and let us all see the action unfold! :good:

these coppers are a joke!! he should have been down, thrown in the van and beaten long ago!!!

Not beaten! He just fell down the stairs in the nick doctor, maybe even more than once!

Edited by libs

Not beaten! He just fell down the stairs in the nick doctor, maybe even more than once!

if i climbed on some ones roof and started ripping bits off, whilst police and firemen waited below i would fully expect and accept a right royal shoeing when i decided to come down

Get some good photos and flog them to your local rag.

I've thought of a good one, take some pictures and sell them to the local press. I'm very surprised no-one has come up with that idea yet!

Get some pictures up and let us all see the action unfold! :good:

good idea :good: