got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rimotu66

Yorkshirepud, am sat in front of my logfire supping Bushmills, what makes you think I'm gonna trade that in to stand in the cold and take pics for you? :rolleyes:

Ryan, I'll re-shim my scope...Hope the little **** gets hypothermia, slips on the roof and breaks his scrawny neck. Save us all loads of money :rolleyes:

well now i think its his probabtion officer is here talking to him . words i got was ( jordon the problems arnt going to go away , eventually u will get hyperthermia and fall off the roof braking somthing and the problems will still be here when u come down , so come down now ) his reply (**** off ) !

There you go .I said that he only wanted someone to talk to ,didnt I . Go on ryan promise him a hug .

Harnser

Do you have an open fire place?

A nice bed of hot coals, shave the dog, burn the hair and if the wind is in the right direction her won't last long :rolleyes:

You can't shave your dog just to get someone off your roof, there are some that might see this a bit cruel, you will have to shave your head instead!

Dan

If you have any...launch some water balloons up there filled with that horse hoof bait. Man that stuff honks. He won't be up there for long before he comes down of his own accord or vomits, slips on it and breaks his scrawny neck on landing with any luck. :rolleyes:

well it is seriously cold out there hes only wearing a track suit so hopefully the cold will set in and he falls 3 hours 21 mins now and counting !

Is it a silly bright coulour job tucked into his socks, with the waist band way south of the intended position!??!?

Tw*t!!

It's gonna get really cold this evening.

Find yourself an authentic naitive American Indian and get a rain dance going. Then remove all ladders, guttering and possible exits and leave the little ****** up there. See how he likes them apples.

If I was in your road, I would be out there now laughing at the ****.

It's gonna get really cold this evening.

Find yourself an authentic naitive American Indian and get a rain dance going. Then remove all ladders, guttering and possible exits and leave the little ****** up there. See how he likes them apples.

If I was in your road, I would be out there now laughing at the ****.

I hope thoese **** are blocking out the C word, as thats the only one for this ****