got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo hoo he is now threatening to jump cos he is sick of people talking to him yayyyyyyy JUMP JUMP JUMP!

When you get hypothermia due to the extreme cold in your house from broken roof, make sure you sue his family so they can't afford a propper burial for him!

Bit far? :rolleyes:

Guest rimotu66

Jump you fugger jump, cant remember the rest of the song.... :rolleyes:

I bet its already on U Tube :rolleyes:

YP, I knew it was a song,,,, but I never know with my mind... :lol:

Edited by rimotu66

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this is quite appropriate i reckon :rolleyes:

plus hot singer :rolleyes: