got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should run a book on the outcome. My bet is:

They talk him down, the climbs down the ladder, jumps the last few steps, trys to do a runner, has a big tear up with the coppers and ends up getting CS gassed and nicked!

Whats everyone else say?

im still hoping for either slipping on an icy roof tile or munglers idea with fireworks and so19 :rolleyes:

Guest rimotu66

Really annoying thing is, when the little **** does come down he will be wrapped in cotten wool and molly coddled by the lefty shandy drinking do gooding tw4ts that are destroying this great country of ours.... :rolleyes:

My uncle use to use riot guns for idiots like this in Ireland,,, but instead of rubber bullets they used them big 1 1/4" batterys :rolleyes:

Really annoying thing is, when the little **** does come down he will be wrapped in cotten wool and molly coddled by the lefty shandy drinking do gooding tw4ts that are destroying this great country of ours.... :rolleyes:

My uncle use to use riot guns for idiots like this in Ireland,,, but instead of rubber bullets they used them big 1 1/4" batterys :rolleyes:

or a packet of drawing pins, instant scatter gun :lol: