BOO

BTMS

Sory for not posting for a while...

My thanks to TRACTOR BOY AND Lady Jane. They have kept me sane through a rough time.

My new partner has been been diagnosed with terminal Pancrias cancer. so I am moving up to The normal side of Norfolk................ Hanser Behave....... So I have been and Essex site a Suffolk Site and Now a Norfolk site. Thanks to all. will hopefully touch base with those who have been gents and ladies. Worlds end is a good shooters pub.

PS have now a 2 year old great dane who loves to run and run not well behaved not my fault ;) so they say <_<

Will be in touch soon...............

Thanks to all

Look after your loved ones.

BTMS, sorry to hear your story, I am going through it as well, my mum has the same diagnosis, I am travelling pretty well every weekend to Wales to see her. Its been a long journey and we are now getting to the end, a terrible condition, I cant believe how strong she has been, guess thats what mums do best. thinking of you and hope it goes as well as can be expected, friends really are worth their weight in gold at a time like this. ever need a chat pm me

doc

Thanks Gents

Its been a tough time but, life is sometimes not fair.. I can not praise Tractor boy and His good lady enough. Friends are worth more than anything you can imagine/

Will be moving hopefully within the moth ( weather and solicitors) permitting.

TTFN

PS Monday madness booked for 22 Mar.................

Gentlemen all take a bow.

Talk about old fasioned care. If everybody in the UK was like our shooting/fishing/hunting community. We would be a better place for all.

The boss man has now realised how we work. So PW time is not frowned at, at work :hmm:

BTMS

What white stuff....