REPROBATES

BTMS

Hi Fellow reprobates.

Or have you been sanctioned or have you been good....... Speak to all of you soon

LB, YP, HANSER, MUNGLER ET ALL

Thanks MC AND HD

Brian

PS What I am I now a Sweatty sock, an Essex Boy, a Suffolk Silly, or A carrot Cruncher Answer to be vetted by................. Yours sincerely confused

BTMS

Thank you fellow gentlemen and fellow reprobates...........

Glad too be back. times are going to be bad, but now got my head around most things. Apart from computers, numpties et all.

Sweaty sock _ Jock _ The best, ie someone who is born in Gods country ie SCOTLAND....

Thanks Pete, fm, evil. bought a new gun as well BROWING ULTRA LIGHT HUNTER. Not shot for 3 months, but taking some new boys for some lessons. Persuaded 3 of them to apply for their lic and now have them so I had better produce the results. 2 of them have have tried pigeon, rabbit etc and say what have we been missing............ 2 more to the fold.

Boss man is of to Germany for a deer shoot and a Boar driven day, Lucky B... He has never done it before so any tips would be greatly app. Has FAC and now got his shotgun cert recommended by ...

AS YP SAYS YIS Haar Harr my hearties

BTMS