White woodies

supergame

Back in January I spotted a white woodie for the first time.  I spotted it in a large flock, but I only saw it the once and we shot the field I spotted it on a couple of days later, but it had mved on.

Also in my area there are two white crows, well off white really their always covered in s****.  Local shooters left the first one to be seen to see if it would throw up another if it met a mate.  Sure enough 3 years later there is now two.

i had never seen a white pigeon up intill last year when i saw 3 my dad's friend shot one and about a month later my dad had one come into his deeks.also i spotted one on a field of rape last winter which stayed on the same field for about 3 weeks iv got some film of it some where.

we have a couple of white crows around our school and theres a few more but with just white wings.

also on a farm where i shoot there is a white rabbit which has been ther for about 2 years last year there was about 5 younger ones about but theyve all disappeared. also one of the farms where i shoot has loads of pure black rabbits.

dose any one know a taxidermist in the Midlands who will stuff my dads mates pigeon as he wants it mounting but the 3 taxidermists he has contacted have refused as the feathers tend to drop out of them easily.