FAC LOST

Fleabag

This is getting out of hand now. Royal mail have lost our recorded next day delivery.posted wednesday, included in that were two sia licenses all my renewal docks for my new fac . this is the third time now royal mail have lost my items. the nightmere now begins to get copies of all these, but will have to wait incase they turn up some where in the mean time my license started on the 4th of jan 2010, better report that missing asap me thinks. November I had an opened parcell delivered by royal mail with a rock in it instead of the goods I ordered, that wasent signed for and went back with the postman, in june I had some new light bulbs for my jeep replaced with used standered ones conveineantly re-taped to look like the sender sent them. Unbeliveable :blush: anyway Rant over.

Have you phoned your local sorting office.

I had a similar experience to you and phoned the sorting office direct, the manadger was very intrested in it took details etc and a month later phoned to say the police were involved and a staff member had been dissmissed...... no problems since and aparently lots of folk had had problems with non delivery etc but not reported it.