whos got a working terrier

ROB REYNOLDS UK

first dog is my border x patterdale which i only use for finding and finishing off them foxes ,he has a great nose and has found many a fox that we would have lost

14.jpg

this one is my little patterdale dog, tess heart of a lion ,this pic is on the lips of ever anti on the net :(

tessseconddig059.jpg

digger on the left billy on the right and billy is as mad as they come but he dont look like it i know but he is

22.1.05033.jpg

heres billy just cought a bolting fox he also is well known on the antis site :blink:

discpics034.jpg

two foxs last week shot with the remmy 700 in .204 what a sweet gun to shoot it out shoots the .222 .223 and is on par with the .220 swift and 22.250. get one

firstfoxsof05013.jpg

Good Pictures Mate, I work a lakeland/border and a little red fell terrier and both are good to ground. (SOME PICTURES UNDER DOGS AND DOGS TRAINING.)

My mate works a couple of plummer terriers and thinks they are great, But I hear so many different things about them and it is hard to understand whats right and wrong. Any dealings with them?

Rushy lad.

Yep, Thats Tarka, Picture taken last year, Good steady all round worker but lacks the brains of my little fell bitch. Your two look little crackers, Do you rat much with them? The good thing about working terriers is they are so versatile and can be used for many different things.

Edited by rushy lad

i aint been ratting for a long time with the dogs going to night with the air rifle for a bit of fun :( took two of my dogs down to my misses shop celler as they have found a few rats, just put the dogs in and went back a few hours later as the rats were playing hind and seek out there holes will have to go back i think with the smoker ..are you on moochers ??

• 2 months later...