Pes T12 Moderator

Bali

I am selling my good as new PES T12 Stainless moderator. I bought this with the intention of putting it on a larger callibred rifle than my .223 but now do not require another rifle. It has been used no more than 50 shots after charlie no range work at all

Type: Fullbore Sound Moderator

PES Stainless Steel Fullbore Moderator

Threaded for standard 1/2 inch UNF screw cut rifles

Hardly used and only used on .223

Not proofed if I remember correctly it is for up to .308 caliber ?

New price £240, ish

My price £150 ono face to face collection only from West Wales Carmarthen sorry but no postage and normal FAC rules will apply

Sizes

380mm long / 220mm over barrel / 35mm diameter / exit hole 10.38mm / rear bush 22.5mm further bushes can be obtained on line

PesT12.jpg

end.jpg

derlin.jpg

Edited by Bali

Hi Mate,

I'm up in Newcastle upon Tyne at the moment. I can give you the asking price-as long as the inside of the mod where it goes over the barrel has no rust spots on it (my RFD was trying to sell me a couple of used mods that looked like they'd rot my barrel!)

Is there any chance you could get the mod delivered to my local RFD-I'm sure most couriers will pick it up from you and deliver it for a small cost?

I will be back in Liverpool for a week or so so could potentially drive down-but I dont fancy spending the £70 in diesel and the 8 hours it will take me <_<

Cheers

Ken

Hi Doctorken

I could post once I find out the legal bit, It has no rust marks and if you were unhappy I would refund your money can't be fairer than that. I am going to my RFD tomorrow will ask him about posting (it might have to go through him ).

But as they say round here its still for sale till its sold <_<

Nick