CZ 452 Mods

Peter_HMR

Hi used to frequent this forum a couple of years ago but not much since. Glad to see it doing so well its a great wealth of information and very friendly compared to some other forums.

I been shooting a good bit over the last year and am very happy with my setup however I'm wondering has there been any progressions in modifications for the CZ 452 .17HMR rifle (Varmint)

I'm mainly interested in where I can buy

Stocks - aftermarket ones or wooden from CZ and make my own modificatiosn

Magazines - 5 shot or 10 shot

Trigger kits - I'm happy with mine, clean crisp break with no travel

and other mods or accessories available

Hi used to frequent this forum a couple of years ago but not much since. Glad to see it doing so well its a great wealth of information and very friendly compared to some other forums.

I been shooting a good bit over the last year and am very happy with my setup however I'm wondering has there been any progressions in modifications for the CZ 452 .17HMR rifle (Varmint)

I'm mainly interested in where I can buy

Stocks - aftermarket ones or wooden from CZ and make my own modificatiosn

Magazines - 5 shot or 10 shot

Trigger kits - I'm happy with mine, clean crisp break with no travel

and other mods or accessories available

5 or 10 shot mags are now available from Edgar Bros so you should be able to get them in any good gunshop.

Right,

Arthur daley hat on.

How many people would be interested in some 10 shot original CZ .17HMR magazines?

I can get them and would have to check the price and stock but they would be about £35 quid each.

According to CZ they dont make a 17hmr 10 shot magazine so how can it be an "original" cz mag ?

Right,

Arthur daley hat on.

How many people would be interested in some 10 shot original CZ .17HMR magazines?

I can get them and would have to check the price and stock but they would be about £35 quid each.

I would certainly be interested as long as they were not the cheap plastic ones, especially as I have just ordered a new 5 shot one which cost me £29.00 plus £3.95 p&p. If you do get some please let me know.

Cheers Pete Bony

Edited by Frenchieboy

Just spoken to The Outdoorsman Ltd and they have confirmed that there is a 10 shot magazine available for the CZ452 in 17HMR. They are £39.00 each (Plus p&p) and they are plastic. They are out of stock at the moment but are hoping to have some in at the end of next week!

I would be interested but would like to here someones report and a picture first as I imagine they would stick quite far out of the gun.

Also anyone tried a Wilddog stock I've being druling over one for a while but can't justify spending that much on a gun that shoots very well and doesnt need it.

Just spoken to The Outdoorsman Ltd and they have confirmed that there is a 10 shot magazine available for the CZ452 in 17HMR. They are £39.00 each (Plus p&p) and they are plastic. They are out of stock at the moment but are hoping to have some in at the end of next week!

They sell the plastic ones in the states($20 by the way) and they are after market ones and not made by cz.

According to CZ they dont make a 17hmr 10 shot magazine so how can it be an "original" cz mag ?

Because it is supplied by edgar bros as an original CZ mag.

I was trying to do some people a favour but perhaps I won't bother now. I can get them cheaper than your local shops but I'll keep them for myself now.

Wow !!! The Outdoorsman is my local RFD.

I bought my CZ .17HMR from them and they are excellent !!

Myles is the store owner. Can highly highly recommend this RFD :good:

Because it is supplied by edgar bros as an original CZ mag.

I was trying to do some people a favour but perhaps I won't bother now. I can get them cheaper than your local shops but I'll keep them for myself now.

OK put yer dummy back in the pram :good:

I was just asking how it is an original cz mag when they say they dont make them ? If you know of somewhere selling them cheap then share the joy as lots of people would be after one