1. 1. which do you prefer?

• DPM
    • realtree/APG
    • flecktarn
    • plain green
    • english oak (Jack Pyke)
    • other (please specify)

DPM or Flectarn.

Quite often Flectarn turns too dark from a distance.

There's a variety of shades of colour with DPM.

Get it right (I prefer faded rather than new) & It works well.

That's for Autumn, Winter, early Spring.

In late Spring or early Autumn (I don't shoot in summer) consider Cadpat.

First of two clips DPM v's Fllectarn.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

usually dpm for me, or sometimes plain green, tho i do like the look of the danish camo jackets

e218_1.JPG

the thing most people forget is camo gear does not make you invisible, it just helps you blend in - it doesnt matter what pattern you wear, if your standing in the middle of a field with no cover or bouncing about like an eejit with 6 bags of skittles and a bottle of coke in you then nothing will work :good:

I use several things, I have a nice advantage jacket which i use, but I don't go for the whole SAS thing, thing is my quarry, the bunnie has poor eyesight, but can see movement really easily, so I suppose as long as you are at least blended with the background and stay still you'll do ok.

It does kinda annoy me that people take the **** out of airgunners for having all the kit and 'only' an airgun, camo makes no odds really when I'm out with the rimfires, but close up in air ranges I think its a must.

i have everything on your list and more,including tweed.the conclusion i have come to is that if it is drab in colour it will work,so i just wear what is comfortable for the conditions on the day.i think that the head to toe camo in a given brand can sometimes give confidence while you are learning,and that isnt necesarily a bad thing :good::):yes:

In the video there's 3 patterns. The first is DPM, but what's the 3rd one? this one looks really good. Didn't think the 2nd one was so good.

I'll stick to dpm for now <_<

1st

DPM

2nd

Tiger Stripe

3rd

Flectarn

Flectarn trousers.

Pt2 shows a mix & match with DPM & Flectarn

(Pt2 trousers are DPM)

Pt3, have to wait for editing ?

I own both DPM and a full realtree suit, and to be honest, I cant notice the differance between bags, and I dont think animals can <_<

It just gives you better tihnking mentaly that you are hidden I think :lol:

And I do believe it was a question that came up in a mag to a pigeon shooter, he was asked whether or not he thought it made a differance, and he said he cant tell between bags, and hasnt noticed a negative reaction :yes:

It doesant help being pure white, but with animals like deer that see in differant tones to us, I dont think cammo actually makes a big differance.

Steve