Please sign

Malc

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very, very much everyone. Another 35 names have appeared on the petition overnight, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support.

Please remember to confirm your signature by clicking on the link in the email from 10 Downing Street, otherwise your vote will not count.

I am not sure what is going on. I added myself last night and the wife did too. Now for some reason our names are not on the list!

Also, when my wife added herself, it said 120 names on the list, now it states 113?

Anyone got any ideas.

Phil

I am not sure what is going on. I added myself last night and the wife did too. Now for some reason our names are not on the list!

Also, when my wife added herself, it said 120 names on the list, now it states 113?

Anyone got any ideas.

Phil

As long as you clicked the confirmation link in the email from 10 Downing Street, your name should appear. Hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh your view of the petition. It is showed 154 names on my view of the page.

My thoughts go out to you your wife and family

Best of luck.

Also have you tried to get this in a newspaper?This is an important issue.

Yes, my wife and I have been interviewed, photographed and an large damning article was published in the local paper within the last fortnight but it has done no good at all. I submitted a formal complaint to the health trust and after 8 weeks a junior manager, from a private company who help run the dialysis unit, wrote to me to "confirm" that the service had not been cut and in fact it had never existed! (I wonder where my wife has been going 3 nights per week for the last 3&1/2 years).

I have recruited my local MP who is very, very supportive, but even he cannot get a response from the NHS PCT.

Hence, when all else fails, I am trying to gather public support via this petition and I will gather more attention with the publicity stunts, which are planned for the next few weeks. If I do it right, you may see me on TV! If you do, then I am winning! (Nothing unlawful is planned BTW).

To quote Gandhi - First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. :good:

I really need some help here. :wub:

Please sign my petition to the Prime Minister asking him to reverse the NHS cuts at Scarborough Dialysis Unit. My wife has been receiving life-saving treatment there for the last 3 & 1/2 years and we really need it to continue.

I need 500 people to sign up for the petition to qualify for automatic forwarding to the Prime Ministers office. If you have any contacts who may be willing to sign up, please forward this info to them and encourage them to support this campaign.

Please click on the link below or if that doesn't work, copy and paste it into you browser address bar. Once you have signed up, then you must check your email and click on the confirmation link in the message you will receive from 10 Downing Street.

WWW.NHSCUTS.ORG.UK

Many thanks,

Malc.

Done :good: