Coaching (North).

tomba26

Can anyone suggest a good coach for a half day lesson, I am prepared to travel a bit bit obviously the nearer to me the better (Lancashire)?

I have tried a coach suggested on here before (not wanting to name names but at a club in the North West) and found him very good for beginners, I just feel there might be other options out there.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

Can anyone suggest a good coach for a half day lesson, I am prepared to travel a bit bit obviously the nearer to me the better (Lancashire)?

I have tried a coach suggested on here before (not wanting to name names but at a club in the North West) and found him very good for beginners, I just feel there might be other options out there.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

Get in touch with Beretta on this forum :wub:

Ex-England Sporting Shooter, won everything going and he's good at picking up your faults :good:

Nag, nag, nag :lol:

Seriously, they don't come much better and he won't rip you off either :lol:

Like Anni, Chard and Yellow Bear, I owuldn't hesitate to recommend that you contact Beretta on here and arrange to spend some time shooting clays under his watchful guidance :good:

I had a lesson with him at the end of last year and it gave me a very valuable insight into what I was doing (both right and wrong) allowing me to start correcting my mistakes and be more aware of when i'm actually doing things right enabling me to work on repeating EXACTLY that :good:

The focus is much more on the little mistakes that are often made and unnoticed that can easily be corrected to pay big dividends in terms of your scores improving in the future. Well worth while in my opinion and something that i'll definitely repeat again in the future :good:

Good luck!

Nicky T