NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its said that people must be Pigeon Watch Members

Out of our little squad of 4/5 only 2 of us use the forums so is it PW MEMBERS AND GUESTS or STRICTLY PW MEMBERS ONLY

I would happily promote this at the various shoots as I am sure people would be interested but there is no point if they MUST use the forums

Out of our little squad of 4/5 only 2 of us use the forums so is it PW MEMBERS AND GUESTS or STRICTLY PW MEMBERS ONLY

I would happily promote this at the various shoots as I am sure people would be interested but there is no point if they MUST use the forums

It's strictly CURRENT PW members only.

There are issues with various ex-PW members and non-members and if it deviates from that rule, there's no end to it.

Get them to sign up - It's free and they might enjoy the forum!!!

It's strictly CURRENT PW members only.

There are issues with various ex-PW members and non-members and if it deviates from that rule, there's no end to it.

I understand that :good:

Get them to sign up - It's free and they might enjoy the forum!!!

Some people aren't forum people if you get my drift

I want to get in on this, but, I am useless at clays (does it matter) and I live in the middle of the country so wouldnt know who to shoot for (probably North (but does it matter)) At least I am not far from hodnet.

Many thanks,

Sam :good:

None of this matters,

Side by side, whether you can hit them or not, if you are left handed etc etc. The main reason is to raise plenty of money for the children at Gt Ormond Street. So register your interest and sign up and pay your money when the date is announced.

The only thing that matters is the South win.