NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys we have a Proper Trophy Silver Plated which hopefully we can use again and again if this becomes an Annual fundraising event

Neil of

Clearcut Engraving

Unit 2a-2b Beehive Lane Works, Beehive Lane,

CHELMSFORD, CM2 9JY

Has kindly donated this £90 Trophy FREE OF CHARGE as the proceeds are going to GOSH

Matt once you are ready let me know what engraving you want and I will then collect it

I have sent Neil a link to this thread

Edited by PhilSIDC

Now listen all you Norfolk boys . I have been elected MEs rep for the great county of norfolk for this charity shoot which is for a good cause . Lets have a good turn out from Norfolk ,I am sure we can arrange transport among ourselves . You dont have to be a good shot to take place ,its a bit of fun with some money going towards a good cause and hell nobody in essex can shoot anyhow . Turn up and meet other people from PW ,believe me they are a great bunch of guys .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

only so you do forget who its from when you get it in the butt :good::oops::lol:

Yeah that's what you Northern boys are into :yes:

I guess it's because it's black and white up North, raining all the time and because there's nothing else on telly apart from Coronation Street.

Edited by Mungler

Yeah that's what you Northern boys are into :yes:

I guess it's because it's black and white up North, raining all the time and because there's nothing else on telly apart from Coronation Street.

And even then it is only once a week.

NEWS JUST IN

As our favourite PW pin up, Mrs Sweepy has been invited by me to be our PW guest of honour for the day.

Dates pending, Suzy has agreed to bring some glamour to the event and award the prizes for the day and for the raffle.

I am sure that there are many chaps on here that would come to the day for that reason alone !

Thanks Mrs Sweepy :yes:

Edited by ME