Went and done it 4x4

Evil Elvis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a pink convertible and it isnt a lesbians Harley Davidson - you really didnt listen to Mung did you ?!

I hope that it serves you well Bazza. :yes:

p.s. did it come with a Haynes manual ;):lol:

There is only one proper four by four and thats the Defender,the Freelander is an Asda Assult Vehicle and as for the Rice Burner pictured where will that be in 20 years time,not sat outside waiting to work like my 20 yer old 90.

Supposedly 80% of landrovers ever made re still in use,enough said I believe!!!

Not trying to start trouble, but definitions of 4x4 and AWD are different across the pond............but of course the terrain is different, so its ok the expectations differ.

But if you have not gotten your 4x4 stuck, then you are definitely not trying hard enough or having enough fun lol

The rice burners here were having so much rust, toyota was making massive recalls. But have to give the manufacture credit for standing by their customers. Guys getting new rigs from the rusted out shells of their old ones.

There is only one proper four by four and thats the Defender,the Freelander is an Asda Assult Vehicle and as for the Rice Burner pictured where will that be in 20 years time,not sat outside waiting to work like my 20 yer old 90.

Supposedly 80% of landrovers ever made re still in use,enough said I believe!!!

trust you shoot close to home, I was shooting 100 miles away last month, cruised there at 80 heater on perfectly comfortable everything worked. Shot the day and drove home bit of off road work not too harsh job done. 200 Miles in a defender plus a days shooting wouldn't be something I'd look forward to unless it was a pretty much new one. As said overpriced and unreliable. 80% may still be about but most of the old ones inactive parked up in sheds un road legal.

EE don't listen to them, as a family car with the ability to drive accross fields the freelander is fine

its a chelsea tractor.

Well more of a chelsea Garden Tractor really but nice looking job and can handle wet grass.

As small 4x4 go I have been quite imporessed with the original Rav4 gutsy petrol engine centre diff lock copes well on loose stuff like dry sand, havent tried it in serious mud tho. Would be interesting to see how the RAV Freelander and CRV get Vitara/Jimny compare off road