FAO DEAKO

hesky

Highlander (i think im must of missed something)

I cannt see any one slagging of anyone else in this thread.

Deako seems to be joining in the banter, If i have missed some thing im sorry but would you enlighten me :yp:?;)?

Jonno what Cooky post do you refer to ?? B) :lol::lol::lol::):) B)

hesky and anyone else who might see this site as a way of airing their grievences with retailers...I said it before and I'll say it again...THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE DOING SO. If you've a complaint with a retailer (any of the retailer members) then deal with it in the usual way NOT on a public forum.

And just for the record...I don't know Deako personally, I'm not connected with him or indeed any of the retailers who are members of this forum I simply don't think it should be used for such purposes.

Cooky

Do like i did i parcelled mine up and sent them back fair enough it cost me a fiver put in a covering letter stating the reason why they are been returned and either ask for the right ones or a refund.

I had the correct ones delivered within 5 days.

hesky, whilst it may be interesting to hear if people are having problems with a Supplier, this Forum is not a message board for Deako.

At least he had the good grace to answer your complaint on here.

If you still need to contact him, take it off the Forum.

Many of us have had problem free dealings with ##############, for many years but recognise that slip ups and mistakes can happen.

However, it doesn't warrant a two page thread on here.

Try complaining about Beretta, Gamebore, Eley, Pinewood, etc on here.

You will be met with a deafening silence.

At least he had the good grace to answer your complaint on here.

If you still need to contact him, take it off the Forum.

Many of us have had problem free dealings with ##############, for many years but recognise that slip ups and mistakes can happen.

However, it doesn't warrant a two page thread on hERE.

I agree Cranfield and after reducing the posts but leaving in the gist of the thread, I think it's time to end it.

I am not taking sides with Deako or anyone else but can only describe the two dealings I have had with his business.

The first item I bought failed on its first outing and was replaced promptly without any fuss and the other item continues to give trouble free sevice.

I believe in voicing any complaints or troubles any member has with suppliers of the equipment we buy to use in our sport but let's not go overboard about it especially when that supplier has the decency to respond to the complaint.