Who will you be voting for?

SirFox

I am sure I will vote conservative, and I sure they will get it.

But another part of me wants to vote for BNP!

Yes I would vote BNP but there extreme white supremacy is putting me off. I dont mind people from other countries that come here to work and help our country better but the one's that here to only want to benefit themselves and force there ways of life onto us is not what I want.

And £50 million a day to Europe? What exactly are we getting back from it other than mass immigration?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would vote BNP but there extreme white supremacy is putting me off. I dont mind people from other countries that come here to work and help our country better but the one's that here to only want to benefit themselves and force there ways of life onto us is not what I want.

And £50 million a day to Europe? What exactly are we getting back from it other than mass immigration?

The BNP have some offputting members, granted, but for me it's their policies that count.

The BNP have some offputting members, granted, but for me it's their policies that count.

Seriously i would vote for them but I have friends who are Black Asian and there nice people they are here because they want a happy life here and are contributing to the country, I dont want to vote a party in that will exclude them from society. I agree with most of the BNP's policies if they can take out the all white society policy and replace it with kick out the ones that come here to scrounge they would get more votes.

I like Mr Griffins idea about calling for a truce in Afganistan we leave them alone and they'll leave us alone. The problem is Israel most terrorism is based around Israel Al queda want them out. I think we'll solve a lot of problems is Israel wasnt there.

Seriously i would vote for them but I have friends who are Black Asian and there nice people they are here because they want a happy life here and are contributing to the country, I dont want to vote a party in that will exclude them from society. I agree with most of the BNP's policies if they can take out the all white society policy and replace it with kick out the ones that come here to scrounge they would get more votes.

I like Mr Griffins idea about calling for a truce in Afganistan we leave them alone and they'll leave us alone. The problem is Israel most terrorism is based around Israel Al queda want them out. I think we'll solve a lot of problems is Israel wasnt there.

The BNP now allow non-white members. They had to change their constitution.

The Israel - Palastine conflict will cause WW3 in time!

Edited by SirFox

UKIP for me!

liebour are scum who rely on skid row and ethnics to keep them in power, cons are yet more scum but with a silver spoon in the gob, and totally uninterested in the average working man,and the libs are just green clueless twerps with no idea about the real world and cat flaps at the rear of their strides.

KW

Who anyone votes for is their decision. Just take time out to see the state the country is in before you let your head rule your heart for a change. Voting for a small party would be like putting the crew of a rowing boat in charge of the Queen Mary .I will go tory I have something to conserve MY COUNTRY. Waiting in the wings of the party is our future who in years to come will lead Britain like Churchill did in the past HAIGH

The time has come for the british lion to wake from it,s slumber and roar once again.

Peter

Who anyone votes for is their decision. Just take time out to see the state the country is in before you let your head rule your heart for a change.

And I suppose you think good ole blue will sort it out? :) :) :yes:

Are you serious?

Yes, if not, there will be some serious problems when certain countries get the long range Nukes!

Phil

I don't like all these rocket tests Iran keeps doing.

IMO. If we don't stop these people we will have to deal with them at a later date. Some of these lefties think you can reason with them. I know it's not related but, Mrs Chandler said these people are not treating us very well!

Unfortunately, like the thug that lives next door, they only understand one thing!

Phil

Edited to add link to Neighbours from hell!

Edited by RC45

The time has come for the british lion to wake from it,s slumber and roar once again.

What bloody Lion! we as a country are a load of fat old neutered toms, i have to call the police now when someone threatens me with violence instead of giving them a rightous slapping and sending them off whimpering like the scum they are, there is no way i can force myself to go vote, they are all in it for themselves and they have the front to say they are public servants, if they were they would take massive pay cuts and do the job for the respect and the knight hood that it got them instead of the four houses, seven cars,50 weeks paid holiday and the other perks it got them!!!!!!!!

(noun) a person active in party politics

synonyms : pol , political leader , politico

(noun) a leader engaged in civil administration

(noun) a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways

google me this!

scum, the lot of them, and my protest is by not voting

What bloody Lion! we as a country are a load of fat old neutered toms, i have to call the police now when someone threatens me with violence instead of giving them a rightous slapping and sending them off whimpering like the scum they are, there is no way i can force myself to go vote, they are all in it for themselves and they have the front to say they are public servants, if they were they would take massive pay cuts and do the job for the respect and the knight hood that it got them instead of the four houses, seven cars,50 weeks paid holiday and the other perks it got them!!!!!!!!

(noun) a person active in party politics

synonyms : pol , political leader , politico

(noun) a leader engaged in civil administration

(noun) a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways

google me this!

scum, the lot of them, and my protest is by not voting

This country has been run by women for too long!

Phil

Out of the mouths of babes so to speak .My 16 year old son and me were just talking on the way home from a clay session this afternoon about who he will vote when hes old enough ."Dad" he said "Ill vote for a leader not a politician"

Had to think about it for a minute, but then the penny dropped ,spot on son spot on .