new toy

viking

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I nearly went out and bought an L200 yesterday but decided that it is far easier and cheaper to buy cars from Google images

Here is some I bought this week

mitsubishi-l200-warrior-double-cab_1.jpg

Lamborghini%20Gallardo%20P-factor-2.jpg

landrover-discovery-4-03.jpg

I am going to buy a few more next week.

how much for the lambo.....im an Aston fan personally have you got any pics of them.... :good:

shaun

No it's the 177.

Here is a picture of one that is similar :good:

01_aston_one_77_leak-300x224.jpg

I asked if they did it in .22

I was thinking about saving a bit more money and getting a Eurofighter, but someone in Essex already has one.

Here you go Shaun,

I have already had an Aston, I moved onto to the lambo. I think I may have a Ferrari next, or maybe a Porsche

Strange really. A simple single photo could solve this or indeed, a supporting post from any two of the PW members on here who have seen it. Indeed, their PW user names would be a start.

We must draw our own conclusions.

Now, then, did I mention that my eurofighter jet has just passed it's MOT this year :)

Here you go Shaun,

I have already had an Aston, I moved onto to the lambo. I think I may have a Ferrari next, or maybe a Porsche

Nice as it is its not one of my favourite ones.....

small but beautiful like a DB9.... :)

shaun

How very dare you!!!!

Im a toon fan....

i meant Aston Martin as well you know..... :good:

shaun

Oh Sorry I thought you were a Makem :yes: could have been worse the other Aston that

sprung to mind has a clothes problem- :oops: can't keep them on if there is a camera about,

looks pretty good though in the nip.

I`ve had 2 of these both straight from the army with all the cans on the side 24v electrics and all, 2 1/4petrol what good jeeps 1978 mods i loved um i had my own accident repair shop so i spent loads of time on the bodys fibre glass spats, 2 tone met paint, there bomb proof, you cant hear yourself think with them tyres on, the charging systems are something else, sorry no pics only memories :good::yes:

Strange really. A simple single photo could solve this or indeed, a supporting post from any two of the PW members on here who have seen it. Indeed, their PW user names would be a start.

We must draw our own conclusions.

Now, then, did I mention that my eurofighter jet has just passed it's MOT this year :good:

i dont need it to be solved, and im moere than happy for any one to draw there own conclusion on the matter, i may one day put a picture up for the 3 of you that are bothered

i dont need it to be solved, and im moere than happy for any one to draw there own conclusion on the matter, i may one day put a picture up for the 3 of you that are bothered

Please do Viking end the sniping and I will post an actual picture of my Scooby rather than one 'like it'

(though similar the image I used was a left hooker -dark rain etc)