Weather

Kev

Last Sunday the 27/01/02.  The forecast for the midlands was High winds to gale force and heavy rain.  When I woke I looked out and it was fine but I thought the rains coming so Im’ staying put.  I didn’t see a bit of rain all day.  What a waste!

Today 03/02/02 the weather was forecast much the same but this time I went thinking ill get a couple of hours.  Well its now 3.30 and has it rained, has it Hell. The only reason I'm home is because I didn’t take a flask or a snack and by 12.30 I was in need of liquid refreshment.

So the moral of this tale is always take a flask and a snack because the weather mans a ********.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally have to agree with Kev here.  On Friday night the weather forecast for NI was for snow, sleet, wind, rain etc so I made the awful mistake of promising the wife I would tile the bathroom floor.  Imagine my horror at 10.00am when the rain disappeared and the sun came out!  By the time I had finished the floor and got my gear in the car it was 12:30pm.  Still, I got a good few hours in before a bloody blizzard swept in (I was about 2 miles from the car of course).

So I have to say that weathermen are indeed *********!

Steve

• 1 month later...