Clay Shooting Classic 2010

paulos

I've just had this message about this years Classic, if anybody is interested:

Just a quick announcement, we have secured the Foxcote Estate in Ilmington, Warwickshire as the venue for this year.

We are now taking entries and a form can be found in the March edition which is on sale on Friday this week.

Dates for the event are 9th-12th June so get in there quickly we've already had floods of entries!

Any questions please call 01926 339808 or check out the magazine :ernyha:

Might be worth a look :good:

Edited by paulos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippee, i'm up for that but will have to do it on day 1, as i'm going over on the bike to spa francorchamps,the day after to see the bikers classic and then onto the black forest visiting Nurburg ring. I will be on overdose that week. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Auntie. :good::ernyha: :blink:

Are you going to remember about it this year?? :blink:

Yes, it's always a very well run shoot, but after last years fiasco over the prize payout, I'm surprised they're running it again this year, most of the winners had to wait months for their money, they lost count of the number of times they were told......"the cheque's in the post".

For God's sake don't send 'em a cheque for the entry fee, always pay by credit card, then if they do go tits up before the event, at least you've got a chance of getting your money back. :good:

If it's being run in Warwickshire, it'll be an Arnie Palmer layout, every stand will have at least one looper, guaranteed, so if loopers are not your thing, stay away. :ernyha:

Cat.

Yes, it's always a very well run shoot, but after last years fiasco over the prize payout, I'm surprised they're running it again this year, most of the winners had to wait months for their money, they lost count of the number of times they were told......"the cheque's in the post".

For God's sake don't send 'em a cheque for the entry fee, always pay by credit card, then if they do go tits up before the event, at least you've got a chance of getting your money back. :lol:

If it's being run in Warwickshire, it'll be an Arnie Palmer layout, every stand will have at least one looper, guaranteed, so if loopers are not your thing, stay away. :oops:

Cat.

Arnie Palmer has a wicked imagination then Cat? What is the other bird? an incomer?

Seen the entry form in the Clay Shooting magazine that popped through the letter box this morning.

Any PW'ers planning on shooting it? :no:

Contemplating doing it on the Saturday but can always take one of the week days off instead.

I'll probably have a go at it (I like loopers) :look:

I'm not paying up front though :rolleyes: