paulos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron's just called me and asked me to post on his behalf:

"******* students! :lol:"

:lol: I knew you would be reading this Ron! :lol:

Alas however, I won't be shooting the classic this time :) Someone have a word while they are down there and get them to hold it oop north for a change? :yes:

Coniston have a shoot on the Sunday though so I will be there (Chard jinxed me there last year so hopefully he won't show his face again.... :good::lol: )

Edited by paulos

Coniston have a shoot on the Sunday though so I will be there (Chard jinxed me there last year so hopefully he won't show his face again.... :good::lol: )

Jinxed? Jinxed? :lol: :lol: :lol::yes:

You scored 91. That's about double what you normally score in a registered punch-up :lol:

******* students :)

Are you shooting the next Sport Tarp at NOETCTATCATCT, Pablo?

Or are you scared that I'm going to leave you way behind with your C Class effort next time? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinxed? Jinxed? :):lol::yes::good:

You scored 91. That's about double what you normally score in a registered punch-up :lol:

******* students :lol:

Are you shooting the next Sport Tarp at NOETCTATCATCT, Pablo?

Or are you scared that I'm going to leave you way behind with your C Class effort next time? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my 3rd 90+ within a month....and then I bumped into you lot and it all went Pete Tong!! :lol:

I might be up for a bit of Sportarp at some point, but need to get a few skeet shoots in before the end of March so will need to play it by ear :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Righty ho, strings firmly pulled - just called up and got myself booked into the Classic on Saturday 12th June for an 11.00am slot.

Currently have the remaining 5 places in the squad "reserved" for any PW'ers who wish to join in on the fun, so Auntie, Paulos, Anni, Chard (and anyone else who fancies it) give young Ruth a call at Clay Shooting on (01926) 339808 and get yerselves booked in to shoot in the same squad as Nick Truter :lol:

Had a call from Ruth yesterday and there are still places left on this super squad B)

So far Auntie, myself and Berettaman/Zippo/Tron are all booked in :good: :o

Had a call from Ruth yesterday and there are still places left on this super squad :)

So far Auntie, myself and Berettaman/Zippo/Tron are all booked in B) :good:

I nearly booked on it yesterday, then I noticed it was £79 for 150 birds :) :) :):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thieving ********. I had to go and lie down :o

I'm thinking about it now. The prizes look good. Perhaps I ought to make hay while I'm a B Class bagger of sand :lol:

Sounds a good shoot and the prize list looks very appealing, but an awful long way there B)

It's only in Shakespeare's country, you illiterate ******* student.

I thought you lot were into all that prose and wearing tights and codpieces :o

A sheep, a sheep, my kingdom for a sheep :good:

Edited by Chard

I'm mulling it over too :lol:

Do you have to pre pay or pay on day. Sorry if I have asked all this before but I can't keep up with all these shoots. :good::lol:

I think you have to pay up front ;)

Thieves and vagabonds :good:

I'm still thinking about it :lol:

£79 :lol:

That's nearly £80 :P :P :P :P :P :P

I'm going to have to go and lie down again :good: