b.a.s.c

decoying mad

I can't remember the form but does it have your address on it? or just membership number

You need the cardholder address and postcode to put through cardholder not present transactions, Obviously if this is all present you are leaving yourself wide open to fraudulent use were the details stlen from the post. Personally I'd be doing it online or over the phone,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out their web site or call them for a chat their extremely helpful.i am just giving another member a different option to b.a.s.c seems to me the amount of replies your putting in to this question you must be on comission at b.a.s.c

Would you please answer the question that I asked 2 posts ago

can you please tell me what they are doing to protect shooting in the future and what capability their firearms dept has?

Looking forward to your reply. I don't really want a chat with them, I just want to know what they are doing to protect our threatened sport of shooting in the UK and how competent they are. Seeing as you recommended them, I hoped you would know.

Edited by Glenshooter

Rheth,

This thread is a bout donations ot BASC and the political comapaigns etc that BASC run and why we want a little help from those who can pay.

If you wnat to start (yet another) 'insurance thread' be my guest but please make sure you check all the facts about the NGO insurance on their web site before you claim its as good as that offered by BASC! You will see it is very different! But if all you can affoed is £30 odd quid then be my guest, at least you are supporting something

All well and good saying cut admin costs-- OK Rheth- you sound like an expert in memberhip organisations, looking ta BASC's 5 objectives, which departments should we shut down?

No need to naswer on this thread, like I say please start another one

David