Rabbits rabbits rabbits rabbits`

GRANDAD NEILL

Yeah, well done lads,

They take some beating them moorland rabbits, always in very good condition with fast feet. Never tried long netting, I bet its gets a bit hectic at times with a few ferrets down the holes.

Do the dogs ever fly into the nets and get tangled or are they well behaved and catch the runners?

Nice bag and I’m sure a few very nice meals to, good to see the locals getting some good sport.

The PM

Thats a really impressive bag!

You usually only see that kind of thing in old pictures with lots of handlebar moustaches :thumbs:

Nice to see that the old tried and tested methods are still alive and well. Long may your sucess continue!

Pete

Thanks. Do you yse long nets in canada ?

Im suprised NTTF didnt jump on that one,the answer is yes.

we have the longest net in the world, goes along the border , placed by guys in funny red surge and just as funny strides , loopy hats and pepper spray for the ones that break out ,,,,,they always get their man :*) always worries me that bit :thumbs: :sly::lol:

Martin

we have the longest net in the world, goes along the border , placed by guys in funny red surge and just as funny strides , loopy hats and pepper spray for the ones that break out ,,,,,they always get their man :*) always worries me that bit ;):D:D

Martin

Pay no attention to the Last Engineer, he's still looking for the train they promised him ..... :/ Poor chap only one to graduade from engineering school in striped bib overals and cap waving a red hankie.... :sly: We all know that he is special,...in a needy sort of way... :lol: :o ...poor lads home sick no doubt, but again he is still looking for a train from Canada to England, he hopes to ride the underground railway home he says. :thumbs:

Grandad

Haven't had the pleasure of calling someone that for a lot of years now. Has a nice ring to it... :P

No we are not allowed to use longnets or even ferrets over here. As a matter of fact I only got the go ahead to run a lurcher after rabbits during day light hours from our Ministry of Natural Resources, due to an omistion in the regs. The never thought to make it illegal as no one was doing it.

I hope to get out and try it when I am over long netting or just plain ferreting.

Cheers...NTTF

I hear the train a coming

A coming down the track

....that will keep him looking for hours..... :D:lol::lol:

Grandad

No we are not allowed to use longnets or even ferrets over here. As a matter of fact I only got the go ahead to run a lurcher after rabbits during day light hours from our Ministry of Natural Resources, due to an omistion in the regs. The never thought to make it illegal as no one was doing it.

I hope to get out and try it when I am over long netting or just plain ferreting.

Cheers...NTTF

I hear the train a coming

A coming down the track

....that will keep him looking for hours..... :thumbs: :sly::lol:

Let us know when you are over and we will see if we can get you a good day with ferrets and long nets

GRANDAD