springer pups

steveferret

Springer Pups for sale liver /white, docked, chipped kcs working parents farm reared nicley marked ready mid april bitches £350 dogs£300 - PLEASE NOTE - (we are NOT a puppy farm as insinuated by one of the members of this site. This is only the 2nd littler we have bred for our own needs and will be putting a complaint in to the site. could someones please help need to had photos what do i do cheers 3 bitches sold

Edited by steveferret

It is a pity you won't show the dogs pedigrees,

I am looking for a Badgercourt bitch but you seem to think I am going to copy their pedigrees for some reason.

Good luck with the sale, if you can get anyone to buy one without showing the pedigree.

You have any dogs left? Im interested, sorry but got any pics of the pups, verbal details of the pedigree will fine for the moment.

PM me it will be easier than having more typed insults and arguments.

Thanks

Alan

Edited by Alanl50

You have any dogs left? Im interested, sorry but got any pics of the pups, verbal details of the pedigree will fine for the moment.

PM me it will be easier than having more typed insults and arguments.

Thanks

Alan

sent you a pm with my phone no alan agree gettinig tired of it all know after all the **** ive obtained 5 generation pedigees for bitch, sire, bithes sire plesently supriesd full of rytex badgercourt and larford f.t.c.h but then you only have my word for it lol thanks steve

It is a pity you won't show the dogs pedigrees,

I am looking for a Badgercourt bitch but you seem to think I am going to copy their pedigrees for some reason.

Good luck with the sale, if you can get anyone to buy one without showing the pedigree.

sold 3 so far only week old did it old fashioned way people phoned came looked at pups then asked to see papers so much for technologly!