Photos needed for website

Clayshooter

Hi Guys

I am looking to start a pest control business and I need some photos for my website I have a few wasps nest photos so far,

I am looking for Photos of rats, feral pigeons, foxes, mice, squirrels etc.

They will need to be photos you have taken yourself also if you could please write a short note giving me permission to use the photo that would really help,

thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Due to the nature of the business if the photos were to be inside or near a building that would be great however any photos would be greatly received. :oops:

Clayshooter

Your taking the wee wee right ? You want to start a pest control business , yet need photo's of stuff YOU have never killed , F.F.S. Get out there and kill it prove your worthy , of folks spending there hard earned on YOUR services .

all the best yis yp :good:

:oops::good:

Clayshooter

Your taking the wee wee right ? You want to start a pest control business , yet need photo's of stuff YOU have never killed , F.F.S. Get out there and kill it prove your worthy , of folks spending there hard earned on YOUR services .

all the best yis yp :oops:

To be fair to Clayshooter, I reckon pictures of evil looking live squirrels and rats sneering at the camera would be more appropriate on a website like this than a load of corpses, which would make him look like a bit of a weirdo...

Clayshooter

all the best yis yp :oops:

Wait a minute before we all jump to conclusions I’m not looking to get rich off of anyone’s back! That’s not me!

I have applied for the Probationary Scheme with the BPCA and booked on there general pest control course.

My next step is to get a website ready for when I need it, just planning ahead it is not my aim to upset anyone, just to ask for a bit of help.

Wait a minute before we all jump to conclusions I’m not looking to get rich off of anyone’s back! That’s not me!

I have applied for the Probationary Scheme with the BPCA and booked on there general pest control course.

My next step is to get a website ready for when I need it, just planning ahead it is not my aim to upset anyone, just to ask for a bit of help.

good luck in getting those pics.if i had any i'd gladly send them your way :good:

do a search on Flickr.com - find the pics you want then email the photographer - you'll find people very obliging.

I've used plenty of photos for projects from there with consent.

Also had a few of my photos published in a couple of magazines (diving on the SS Thislegorm, was in the World at War magazine).

As per Nick's post, Flickr has a huge number of images. I might have some photos of use to you. When I've finally climbed out of bed and I'm on my laptop, I'll link you to my photostream and just let me know if there are any you want. ( they're blocked from copying, so I'll email you the originals)

Good luck mate :good::/ BB

Not if you Google "Royalty Free Images" my friend!

Just because the word "free" is there doesn't make them so!

Royalty free means you pay a one off fee rather than a royalty for each time you use the image.

Clayshooter as you probably know make sure you ask/receive written permission, dont make the same mistake I did!

Great stuff thanks guys :good: I've just logged on thinking i'd have a load of **** to deal with and I was wrong! Which is nice.

Theres been some great info, Agusta sorry to hear about the fine thats a ****** :oops:

Thanks harfordwmj love your ferrets great photos, The red bull event looked like a great day out! Not quite what i'm looking for but great to look at.

I've been looking at Flickr and i think that could be the way to go so thanks for that Nickbeardo