free downloadable fox/coyote calls

bicykillgaz

been on this site Visit My Website and downloaded a load of calls for free there actually coyote calls but the rabbit distress ones and most the others should work fine for fox i would have thought and there free so if they don't its no great loss i've down loaded a load on to my phone to give a go. you can also download timed sequences of varying calls from chicken distress to hurt pup noises to keep them intrested if there wary!

there is a list of them half way down the page you can download im mp3 format :good:

not sure if they'll work i'm sure some of you more seasoned vets will have a better idea but i thought i'd share

let me know what you think

atb gary

I use the cotton tail distress call, had 23 foxes this year already with it, they seem to love it and come charging in to arounf the 50 yard mark before slowing down. I just play it through my phone, tried to amplofy it through an mp3 player into the land rover speakers and this failed to attract anything every time i tried it.

no problem matey,

i'm gonna give them ago tomorrow afternoon on my permission the past couple of times theres been no rabbits around but it reeked of fox everywhere, so i might get tucked away with my home made ghilli/poncho and see if i can get it close enough to take a safe/clean shot with my hushpower i'll let you know the results

• 1 year later...