Help for Heros Charity Shoot - Good Friday 2nd April

Nicky T

Manchester Clay Shooting Club are opening their doors on Friday 2nd April 2010 for a 100-bird English Sporting Charity Shoot, with an additional Pool Shoot and 2-man Flush, all in aid of "Help for Heros".

Priced at £35/Competition Entry and £30/Birds Only; £10 of each entry will go directly to the "Help the Hereos" Charity.

With £1000 of cash prizes for the main competition and a separate prize fund for Juniors, this is one event not to miss!

Further information about the Charity Shoot and other forthcoming events can be found here

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED: THE CLUB ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WILLING TO OFFER THEIR SERVICES TO REFERREE THE EVENT, WITH THE MONEY SAVED GOING DIRECTLY TO HELP THE HEROES!!! I'M GOING TO PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST

:good:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester Clay Shooting Club are opening their doors on Friday 2nd April 2010 for a 100-bird English Sporting Charity Shoot, with an additional Pool Shoot and 2-man Flush, all in aid of "Help for Heros".

Priced at £35/Competition Entry and £30/Birds Only; £10 of each entry will go directly to the "Help the Hereos" Charity.

With £1000 of cash prizes for the main competition and a separate prize fund for Juniors, this is one event not to miss!

Further information about the Charity Shoot and other forthcoming events can be found here

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED: THE CLUB ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WILLING TO OFFER THEIR SERVICES TO REFERREE THE EVENT, WITH THE MONEY SAVED GOING DIRECTLY TO HELP THE HEROES!!! I'M GOING TO PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST

:good:

When you say "put your name on the list", are you shooting or reffing, Nick? :oops:

If i lived a bit more local i would offer to share a ref stint with you. that way we could both shoot it, come on someone do a share with the lad. I will still be doing the shoot but don,t want to offer as i will have 4 hours travelling on the day. I'm looking forward to it, i believe the targets are good at the moment. Will it be plastic or fibre? from Auntie :good:

If i lived a bit more local i would offer to share a ref stint with you. that way we could both shoot it, come on someone do a share with the lad. I will still be doing the shoot but don,t want to offer as i will have 4 hours travelling on the day. I'm looking forward to it, i believe the targets are good at the moment. Will it be plastic or fibre? from Auntie :yes:

It's fibre, Aunty :yes::P:hmm::good::oops:

I quite fancy this for a change,

Anyone up for the two man flush with an Essex lad? And no that isn't an offer of anything remotely homosexual.

I'll flush you out if you're thinking of coming up for it, Martin. :oops:

You can doss at Chard Towers if you want :no:

It should be a good shoot actually

Just had confirmation from Andrew Chadwick at Worsley that anyone willing to volunteer will be granted free entry into the shoot - not a bad way to beat the credit crunch :angry:

If anyone is interested on taking Andrew up on this offer PM me and i'll give you his contact details ???

Quick update for anyone thinking of taking Manchester Clay Shooting Club on their work and shoot offer for this comp:

Spoke to Andrew the manager today and he's already got enough volunteers to cover 8 stands for the whole day, but still needs some more (approximately 8 people he reckons).

The deal is simple; you're allocated a stand to ref and either the morning (10am-1pm) or afternoon session (1pm-4pm) to ref on it. You simply shoot in the session that you're not working :good:

If anyone else is interested PM me and i'll gladly pass you Andrews contact details.

Quick update for anyone thinking of taking Manchester Clay Shooting Club on their work and shoot offer for this comp:

Spoke to Andrew the manager today and he's already got enough volunteers to cover 8 stands for the whole day, but still needs some more (approximately 8 people he reckons).

The deal is simple; you're allocated a stand to ref and either the morning (10am-1pm) or afternoon session (1pm-4pm) to ref on it. You simply shoot in the session that you're not working :lol:

If anyone else is interested PM me and i'll gladly pass you Andrews contact details.

Thinking about it ???

But if I do it and anybody whinges about my reffing decision, they will be speaking in a very high voice for all eternity :lol:

******* clay shooters :good:

Edited by Chard