Ambassador FITASC Sporting

Catamong

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, with all your experience and CPSA FITASC competitions entered, no doubt you scooped some serious prizes there Cat (in veteran class anyways) :rolleyes:

If you won nothing, then actually you tied with the rest of us :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Mungler

Yeah, perish the thought..??

I'll tell you one thing though, it was a toughie, I took a few photos of previous scores, here's a random selection, no ideas who these guys are, but one guy did an 11 ex 25, yes ELEVEN on one layout. :rolleyes:

07032010.jpg

I think he ought to take up golf..? :lol:

Cat

Nice darts there Carlos.

I have a stunning idea for ground owners and coaches to make more money....... and here it is......

After the shoot is over, the ground owner should rent "slots" on stands to the local professional coaches i.e. after the shoot is over, the next day you can book an hour slot and go back over the ground, shoot and get tutored on all the nasty birds you missed the day before, but under the instruction of local coach.

I am still completely baffled as to what went wrong on the Field and Lakeside and would have loved someone to take me through the birds and show me where I went wrong.

I'd give it another go !!

Just remember to get there early to get parked without incurring the wrath of the neighbour "Don't park there, I live here and this is my land" ooooorrrrr and out come the traffic cones

thought u was scared of fitasc ? :unsure: :hmm:

Well, it was a tough shoot, made no easier by a biting North Easterly wind at a temperature of minus 8 degrees, jeez, it was cold..!! :lol:

Most of the high scores were shot on previous days when there was no wind, there were two 112's ex 125, which I'd have to say wasn't on today, it was that much colder and windier, any score today over 100 was a goodun.

Stirzy, Myers and Mick Nicholson made the long journey down from the frozen North, but they were all struggling too. :lol:

We had over an hour between layouts, I started bang on 9.30, and finished at 4.00, (that's one of the reasons I don't shoot much FITASC).

There were some super targets, a typical Dyson layout that shot harder than it looked, with one of the longest L/R battues I think I've ever raised a gun at.

Modesty does not permit me to disclose my score, I need to engender a sense of hope and purpose amongst the Southern lads, and rubbing their noses in it again is simply not the way to do it. ??? , so I intend to stay quiet on that score. ???

A good shoot, roll on the Essex Masters, this time next month, God, I hope it's warmed up a bit by then. :lol:

Cat.

Would you like me to include you in the credits for Volumes 2 and 3 Cat as you seem to be contributing to them more than most. Maybe the odd royalty cheque?