how many dogs do you own

cocker3

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you use all the 6 dogs for working? :o
yeh m8 i do i use 5 for picking up(not the poser at the fornt of the photo)and beating duck shooting, pigeon shooting just hard to leave 3 at home when i go pigeon shooting as they air there dischufment when left behind :yes::yes: trying to train the big black cocker to find shot roe at the mo but hes only 9 mth so going very slowly :yes::/

6 labs & 2 springers

all working

12yr black lab bitch- deaf as a post

11yr black lab bitch

3yr black lab bitch ( in pup ) due in April

2yr yellow lab bitch

2yr fox red lab bitch

1yr black lab dog

1yr l/w springer dog

1yr b/w springer dog.

Lee

swingtip gundogs

Heres my girls, although sadly since me and Mrs seperated she has them, we couldn't split them as a working team.

Two at the front the big one is the Lead dog 'Xyla' with 'Laska' next to her, and the two wheel dogs, big white one 'Kyska' and the smaller one 'Tash'.

There is another but she was injured the previous day so didn't train that day. My little girl is a up and coming sled musher!

post-19934-1269171562.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Heres my girls, although sadly since me and Mrs seperated she has them, we couldn't split them as a working team.

Two at the front the big one is the Lead dog 'Xyla' with 'Laska' next to her, and the two wheel dogs, big white one 'Kyska' and the smaller one 'Tash'.

There is another but she was injured the previous day so didn't train that day. My little girl is a up and coming sled musher!

a want won they are cracking looking dogs m8 jealous as **** that must be great fun do you compete with them