Pigeon Shooting Powerd Trolley

You can get a Carp Barrow which has a motor: http://www.carpbarrows.co.uk/

However, I used one without a motor but sold it after an exodus from a muddy field. The clay stuck to the wheel and brought the whole shooting match to a halt. Ended up unloading it piecemeal and making several trips back and forwards. I'm now resigned to making two trips to get the kit on and offsite. Of course its best to travel light and use field craft rather than technology but not many of us have the time to do the recognisance and so we rely on kit which weights a ton!

I use a Powercaddy for golf. The wheels are too small for when the fields get boggy. However, I see no reason why an enterprising soul couldn't modify an old one to enlarge the wheels. The front on needs replacing completely as it's only about 4-5" in diameter. Hedgehog tracks could be screwed onto the wheels but I think even they would get bogged down over a muddy field. You need something with at least a 12" wheel to avoid getting bogged down and a high ground clearance. Expensive way to go about it though. Try looking at a Hillbilly powered cart.

i think the idea of an old stripped down moped with paniers is great...make a small ramp for the car or what ever...jobs a gooden........if you were handy you could make a fold up off road bike using a chainsaw enjine

when i was much younger i had an ex 2nd world war "corgie" that had been issued to paratroopers wish i still had it as it would have been ideal

in fact you have got me thinking i might just make a fold up chainsaw bike...if i do i will post a few pics.......