My baby!!

Vipa

you have too much money ... Warn winch, Arb bumper, Bfg's etc etc lol NICE JEEP m8e :good:

OME lift / shocks & Springs and Spidertrax spacers too :D

It's a while since she's looked that shiny though :D

Edited by Vipa

Nice motor . Dont take the mudflaps off or you will have mud up to the top of the doors and over the roof . The misses will be well pleased when she gets in and get mud all over her nice white trousers . I speak from experiance .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Cheers Dave.... I grew up in Chorley, went to Southlands, lived on Southport Road! Miss it lots :good:

Sothport road mate, the kids went to Parklands, I only live down the road at Euxton.

Small world mate aint it. Still go into Chorley now and again for a beer, my sister has the Mitre Hotel.

Cheers Dave.

Sothport road mate, the kids went to Parklands, I only live down the road at Euxton.

Small world mate aint it. Still go into Chorley now and again for a beer, my sister has the Mitre Hotel.

Cheers Dave.

used to drink in the Mitre now and again!! spent most of my youth drinking Malibu & Pineapple in the Swan though :good::lol:

Nice car have you had it off road yet??

Farm tracks and greenlanes (some pretty bad) I won't put her in too much danger as a. ) she's my daily ride and as I've got to visit clients in her I can't afford to let her look too shabby and b. ) she hasn't any under-body arrmour so big rocks etc could fatal but I ain't afraid to get her (very) dirty! :good:

Have to admit though, I've had her just over 2 years now and I'm itching to take her on a big adventure :good:

The winch is there 'in case' rather than being a regularly used toy, the philosophy being, 'better to have a winch and never need it than to need a winch and not have one!'

Edited by Vipa

• 2 weeks later...