Black people shooting

Shuck.

Now black people do take offence to being called brown, i have had arguements with my black mates here that they are brown, i have even drawn on them with black marker pens and said "see!!! if you were black, you wouldnt be able to see that!!!"

They especially get annoyed at being called coloured, blacks regards coloureds as being mixed race, what we call half cast.

I just see them as people regardless of the colour of their skin.............

BUT northerners...........well theres a different species all together...................

Funny that. I always thought 'half cast' was acceptable, but apparently not. I said it the other day and people were taken aback by my comments...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT northerners...........well theres a different species all together...................

Yes , yes we are.

We are not southern jessies for starters, very few of us are ignorant greedy bankers who feel that 'one can not be expected to live on the £90,000 a year we get paid with out our bonus' as I heard one of them say. ( I suspect the B can be readily changed for a W and few would notice ). Nor are we, on the whole claiming inappropriate expenses as did the political classes who, though they might claim to represent else where, all work in the so called Westminster village.

Now no offence to you Baz as I know you are a hard working, hard playing, honest and upright member of society. In fact I might go as far as to say you would make a good northerner if we were to knock some of those strange southern corners off.

Edited by alexr

;) Errrrrrr im from darlington origionally dude!!! :good: Came darn 'ere when I was 2-3. So you wouldnt be far wrong. But my personality is impregnated with 100% Essex....and I love it lol. :lol: Although id happily live in Oz or norfolk!! :good: Edited by Evil Elvis

Now black people do take offence to being called brown, i have had arguements with my black mates here that they are brown, i have even drawn on them with black marker pens and said "see!!! if you were black, you wouldnt be able to see that!!!"

They especially get annoyed at being called coloured, blacks regards coloureds as being mixed race, what we call half cast.

I just see them as people regardless of the colour of their skin.............

luckily my mates are cool so they don't mind me taking the **** because they take the **** out of me for having a White mans willy.

I'm offended at your northern comment. It is YOU weird southerners that are different. Bloody pie and liquor, you sick *********

I know quite a few black and Asian people that shoot, mainly game and rough shooting, but some clays as well.

Where you are brought up must be a major influence in early years on your interests, whatever colour/race you are.

I know a lot of adult white townies that don't shoot and couldn't tell the difference between a pheasant and a partridge.

There are certainly a lot of white townie youths that are "more intrested in hip-hop music and culture (smoking weed, hanging out in gangs) than getting a hobby that took them out into the sticks and fresh air and the only guns there intrested in are handguns or ak's."

totally right mate i should have also stated that a lot of my white mates went down that road too i didn't mean for it to seem like i was saying only black youths are into that way of life but if you was to take the percentage to population ratio's of black and white youths involved in gangs i'd put money on there been a higher percentage of blacks than whites, but its probably even when it comes to the drugs side of things as i don't know very many youths who havent taken drugs in some form or another, and yes i've also experimented in my mid-late teens but its was not for me, and yes i declared it on my application for my sgc and fac before anyone asks

Edited by bicykillgaz

:good: we could make the clay ground a more friendly environment.. how about some interracial snacks.. samosas, frogs legs, fried chicken.

Not that there's anything wrong with it but the grounds are often a bit too British countryside, tea, coffee, tweeds and bacon butties.

Is there any more diversity in PSG?

With regards to the phrase 'half cast', I was taught in school that it's unacceptable as it's essentially calling someone 'half a person' I believe she said ;)

Edited by Shuck.

Contrary to popular myth amongst those with racist beliefs ( I don't mean anyone on here BTW) Black , Asian and other ethnic groups are a tiny percentage of the total population of the UK so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they are in a minority in any sport let alone one that sometimes can be elitist, quite coincidently you very rarely see Black or Asian motorcyclists either, I have that on good authority by mates that work in the bike trade, and by my own observation of dodging the barstewerds on the A12.. :good:

I grew up 10-15 hanging out with a Indian kid, his family are Sikh. He used to come fishing with me regular and enjoyed airgun shooting especially. Guess he was an exception cos we grew up in a small village and there was not much else to do. Later he became the lifegaurd at the local town baths-he could swim like a ruddy fish!

Apart from him I seen no others in the last 40 yrs. Shame really.

Right, I've done my bit :lol:

Went to the doctors this morning, as I've suddenly gone virtually deaf in one ear :lol:

Doc (black) was a great bloke, we spent 3 minutes diagnosing and 20 minutes talking about clay shooting :lol::P:lol:

He reckons he's going to give it a go at Worsley soon.

Should have invited him along with me really, but it seemed a bit previous as I'd never seen him before :lol:

I'll watch out for him :P

Right, I've done my bit :lol:

Went to the doctors this morning, as I've suddenly gone virtually deaf in one ear :lol:

Doc (black) was a great bloke, we spent 3 minutes diagnosing and 20 minutes talking about clay shooting :lol::D:P

He reckons he's going to give it a go at Worsley soon.

Should have invited him along with me really, but it seemed a bit previous as I'd never seen him before :lol:

I'll watch out for him :P

You probably weren't the best choice for a clay shooting advertisment.. going into the doc's with hearing damage :P

Should've invited him B)

i'm surprised nobody picked up on the joke in the thread title - "only if they're listed on your conditions"

apologies for the non-pc joke to anyone offended.

It was bound to get some critisism whataver I called it, glad I spent a few seconds considering it and thankfully changed it from 'Shooting black people'.

:lol: